Morning Cup Of Coffee💙😬

So Lilly is waken up... by cody & flower.. jumping on the bed..  Lily tried to hide.. then rosa comes in, says.. come on Lily, lets get up, Frimzy is still sleeping, you guys gotta start get up earlier..

Lily looks at the time.. its 5:30am 😫💔.
I turn to Rosa... i say something that frimzy taught me.. then the kids ran out & closed the door.. cody & flower were laughing.. they knew Lily made a mistake...

Lily, _ I'm sorry,, Rosa.. its too early for me.. I get up, i get a robe on.. i go to the bathroom & get my wash faced.. & brush my teeth... then i hear rosa close the door.. Speaking Spanish 😂.

Lily's Pov 💙

Lily go to Frimzy's room, lily goes to wake up Frimzy, i knock on the door, i dont hear anything.. i open the door.. i see Frimzy.. sleeping 😪. I just walk to he's side of the bed, give him a kiss on the head.. i quickly turn, go out of the bedroom.. i head downstairs, get breakfast ready for Frimzy & I. I make 🥞🥓🍳🍼. I told rosa that i will take care of frimzy. She nods, then she takes the kids to school.

Lily _ walks slowly upstairs, i try to not fall, i have a big breakfast for Frimzy & I. I have coffee, & just a huge breakfast(I'm happy i didnt burn it). Then i get to Frimzy's room.. I forgot that i closed the door, i had to try to use my knees, that didn't work, then i had to balance the tray & try to open the door, once again, failured.. I'm cursing at myself alittle loud... (mother trucker.😂😂)
(Son of a bitch, that kind of stuff).

Then i just give up, I slowly bend down, i place the tray on the floor, i yell "hey Frimzy, come on get up. It 6:15am. We gotta get to school early.. get up!!! ". I open the door, i bend down to get the tray, I walk slowly in, i close the door with my foot.. Staring at Frimzy.. so i place the tray on the bed.. i guess the smell of 🥞 & the other foods woke up Frimzy.. So Frimzy finally got up. I just sat on the bed, i covering myself, the robe is a little revealing...

Frimzy's Pov ❤️
I was having a nice sleep.. then i feel someone give me a kiss on my head.. then i just thought was weird.. i fall back to sleep.

The next thing i hear is Lily, at my door, cursing at herself, "son of a bitch".😂.
I just lay down, i just wait for her to come in, then i hear her come in. She was yelling at me to get up, blah blah.

I just smell the food, I finally wake up, i see lily on my bed, just smiling at me.. i just smile back.. she gives me the tray ...

I start to eat, the food was kinda bad, (burnt, 🍳 are burnt, 🥞 burnt, 🥓 burnt.) So just everything was burnt.. but I couldn't say anything to Lily, i just ate the food...
I look up, See Lilly just looking at me..
I ask if she wants anything? 😀..
Lily says "no, I'm Fine."

Lily's Pov 💙💙
I just get up, kiss Frimzy's head, go to my bedroom & just sit on my bed.. i grab my mom's picture off the nightstand.. i start to cry, (today is her birthday). So i just cry for maybe 10 minutes.. I realized i gotta get ready. I take a shower & get dressed..
Place my picture back on the nightstand.
Say, Happy birthday mom.. crying still..

I get ready, i head out, lock my door, head to Frimzy's room, see he is done with eating, i grab the tray, go downstairs & clean up.. i grab a 🍎 for myself. So then i see Frimzy come downstairs, then we lock the house up, then head to school.

At School.
Frimzy & Lily get to school by 6:45 am. They go to the library, start to do some homework, then the bells rings.
Lily & Frimzy walk to there lockers, put stuff in there.
Start to start school..😫😫😫

Science Lab 🔬
Mr. Bob._ Ok Everyone...