Not Moving?😰💔

Lilly's Pov 💙💙

Lilly comes back from her vacation, she went to Europe. So she has to get ready for summer school... so yeah how fun she thought... she signed 😪😪

Lilly wakes up, cody starts to cry, runs to Frimzy's room.. cody opens the door, scream Lilly!! Lilly!! She not moving..

Frimzy_ i was doing a history paper, then i hear cody yell, Lilly!!! Lily!! She not moving... So i got up, told cody to go downstairs & eat breakfast... (my mom heard gave me a nod, toke cody).

Frimzy's Pov

I walk to Lilly's room, i open the door, i see her on the bed, not moving.. kinda scared. I walked closer, I got to her side of the bed,, i saw her kicking the covers & breathing heavily.. she woke up, sit up straight... she doesnt look good 😰.

Frimzy _ Lilly wake up! You're having a nightmare, come on.. its time to go to school.. i try to shake her alittle to wake her up...

Lilly _ i wake up, breathing heavily, i sit up, cover myself up with the covers, blanket.. i just look up, i see frimzy standing there.. looking at me.. i just start to cry.. i hear him talking to me... but i ain't listening... i just look @ he's lost soul tattoo 💙.

Frimzy _come on Lilly. Get up, its the start of the last half of school.. get up, lets get breakfast.. Im talking, but ofcourse she isnt listening to me... she is looking at my lost soul tattoo... i see the sadness in her eyes....

Lilly _ Im staring at he's tattoo, i just dont want to do anything today.. cause i have get ready for my surgery.. i just cant go to school... Then Rosa came in & was talking to Frimzy... i just turn around & put the covers over my face, i just tried to go back to sleep... then cody ran in, jumped on Frimzy & Me.. So i guesss i have to get up, i thought😑.

Rosa & Cody cane in, Rosa said she was dropping off the kids & was going to work.. Cody jumped on Frimzy & Lily.

Cody says to Frimzy & Lilly i love you guys.. kisses them both. Then leaves with rosa..

Then Lilly starts to go back to bed, then Frimzy grabs her hands, pulls her up, bringing her face up, moves her hair out of her face, & cups her face.. Making lily look at him.. 👀👀👀

Lilly's Pov
Urgh. I want to go back to bed, its 7:30am.. i have no patience.. i wass thinking in my head.. just staring @ Frimzy's lost soul tattoo, & then cody came in & kissed us both, said i love you guys. I love you 2 cody, i said staring at Frimzy stilll.. I just dont want to do anything.. & not school.😑😑

Soo then rosa & cody left.. then it was me & frimzy.... Then i turned to go back to bed.. but Frimzy grabbed my hands... pull me into a huge 🐻 hugs.❤️❤️

Then Frimzy cupped my face, said good morning Lilly. I have a surprise for you💙 . Juust get you ass upp, meet me downstairs... he kisses my forehead 💋❤️. Then he leaves..

Then i just turned to go to bed.. i fell asleep for like 30 minutes.. then i heard something downstairs.. someone yelling.. i got up, ran to the bathroom got my face washed, & brushed my teeth. & toke a quick shower, then got a rob on, i headed to Frimzy's room, i saw a bunch of new clothes for me.. so i got dressed.. then i went downstairs.... saw frimzy in the kitchen.. i walked into the kitchen softly... I stopped half way.. I saw wat was happening... 😑😑😑

Frimzy tricked me.. 🙄 i just say down, & just waited for him to talk to me... Frimzy came over to the table, put eggs, toast, pancakes & waffles down..

Lily _ is all this for me ?? Frimzy.. you didnt have- cut off by Frimzy....

Frimzy_ yes.. now come on eat up, we got to get ready.. its back to school. He said smiling 😃.

I just give him 🙄. Then.. i start to feel sick..
I try to eat, but I couldn't, i got up & ran upstairs & to the bathroom.... i heard Frimzy yell Lilly! Wats going on? You ok??

Frimzy's Pov
I gave lily alot of food, so i sat down.. watching her eat.. but 5 minutes later she got & ran upstairs & in the bathroom.... so something is wrong...
I clean up & i make our lunches, pb & jelly sandwiches 😊❤️. Then after i was done, i went ti get dressed.. then i went to check on Lilly..
I could hear her throwing up🤢🤢.. I think we might have had too much fun in Europe.😏💙.

Lilly? You ok?? Do you need anything?? _ i ask?
Lilly? Im knocking on the door, its locked.. that's not good.. good thing i have extra keys... I went to my room & got the key.. i come back, i hear more throwing up, then it went quiet.. Im kinda getting scared.... i yell Lilly? You ok? Again?

I unlock the door, i say "Lilly, Im coming in, so just be prepared.." i try to open the door, but there is something that is not letting me... its Lilly.. she passed out.. & laying on the floor..

Lily!! You ok? I ran to her... i grab her head, she is limb.. she isnt moving.. i pick her up, i head to the hospital.... Im really scared..💙

What is gunna happen ?💙