Frimzy, Lily, Eva?

Lilly's Pov

So im in history class, i go grab my book... & pen... then i pull out something that isnt a history book.. its a drawing book..😳😳😳😳. I open it.. it says Eva Moon. (Is that the new girl?) i thought to myself.. no. I must've switched our stuff🤦🏻‍♀️. I quickly get up & ask to go the bathroom...
I run out of the door..

I go outside, sit down, & see the drawings of Frimzy... page after page? Who is this girl??
Eva Moon? I think i saw someone move into the house next to us... (i wasnt really paying attention).

Frimzy_ hey Lilly. What you looking at??  Frimzy said so loudly.. i think i scared Lilly.😂. She jumped & try to cover what she was looking at..👀☺️🙈.. I quickly grabbed it.. & lily was trying to stop me, i wanted to know.. so i sat down.. i saw Lilly sit down near the end of the table, turning around... not looking at me...

Lilly_ i was looking at the drawings.. then i heard "hey Lilly!! What you looking at?" I jumped & tried to hide what i was doing, but Frimzy was too fast.. i just sat down at the end of the table... not looking at him. I just was embarrassed ❤️☺️🙈.

Frimzy _ woah! Lily did you draw these?? I said.. i turned to Lilly.. she isnt looking at me.. so i get up, walk to her.. i sit down infront of her.. & i cup her face. Say... "lily. I love the drawings.. i didnt know that you could draw"💙

Lilly _ Im just so embarrassed. I try to not listen to what he is saying.. i tried to block him out.. i just sit there with my head down.. then i see frimzy next to me.. trying to talk to me... he cups my face, says "Lilly, i love the drawings, i didnt know that you could draw..". I just give the look. Like its a long story. My puppy eyes... then the bell rang. I got up & i grabbed my stuff.. i ran into the hallway.. heading to my locker... put my stuff away.. & ran into the p.e. Room.. i locked the door, just sat down on the floor.. Im embarrassed right now.💙.

Frimzy_ I see Lilly get up, & ran into the hallway.. i just sat down.. i didnt know that Lilly could draw.. So i just wait a few minutes... walk into the hallway, i seee the new girl, Eva.. i walk to her, she is lost. I tell her i could show her around... i put my stuff in my locker... then i show Eva around.. then its the next bell for class.. i ask eva what she says.. "math". I say, me 2.

So as frimzy shows Eva around.. & Lilly is having a panic attack... she forgot her inhaler at home.. so she doesn't have her medicine... & she is losing it.. people are knocking on the door.. cant open it..

20 minutes later*
Frimzy is holding Lilly trying to wake her up & it's not working... Frimzy remembers that he had got her inhaler this morning.. he toke it out of he's backpack & lifted Lilly's head.. after a few seconds lily started to wake up..

Frimzy picks up Lilly & says we are going home..
Lilly just falls asleep in the car.

At home
Frimzy brings Lilly to her room, & lets her sleep.

Frimzy's Pov

Frimzy looks at the drawings again.. & see's a another book.. says Eva Moon's drawings

The new girl can draw 2? 🤔

The drawings are amazing & i cant believe these girls did this for me.. i feel special...

I head to my room, & fall asleep..

What happened to Eva & Lilly's books?
What will happen to Eva, she doesnt have her drawing book?

💙💙💙💙