Bad Day💔😭🥀

Soo Lilly is sitting in science class.. just crying, mudd all over her.. she asked if she could go to the bathroom, she brought her stuff. Ran outside...out in the courtyard.. Just running, running.. was finally alone, or she thought.. She sat down on a bench, crying her eyes out.. just falling on the floor.. she looks up.. she is near the pool area.. again.. (maybe i should? This is better then wat i did.) Lilly just falls into the pool.. Everything went black...

Lets Start from the beginning..

Lilly wakes up, helps cody get ready, made breakfast for him.

Lilly washes her face, brush her teeth, hurry's gets dressed.., short, crop top, flats. Glasses, & hat.

Lilly eats breakfast with everyone...
Then Rosa takes Flower & cody to school.

Lilly's Pov 💙
I just watch as cody & flower leave. I smile.
I turn back to my plate. It had 🥞🥓🍳🍼.
I looked down at the food.. I sighed..

I know Frimzy is keeping a eye on me, after wat happened.. he got my medicine.. inhaler....

Frimzy _ good morning Lilly. I love you. You look beautiful. ❤️❤️❤️

Lilly _ uhh i dont say anything.. just staring at Frimzy's lost soul tattoo, i hear him. I say still looking down.. uh.. huh.. yeah sure Frimzy. Whatever you say.. i just start to lose control of my body.. I almost fall out of my chair, Frimzy catches me...

Frimzy _ Lilly... come on.. snap out of it. Its Me Frimzy. I grab her hands. She is bitting her nails.. a nervous habit.. i cupp her face. "Lilly, focus.." . I just give her a huge kiss.💋 . She is back. She looks at me. A tear coming down her face... i wipe it away with my hands.. i just hug Lilly.❤️