Morning, Part 2👀

Lilly's Pov

We get to school, Im wearing Swaeter & pants.. A sweater ...
I still haven't told him about my ankle.. so when i was getting out of the car, i had to be careful..cause i didnt want to hurt it anymore & have frimzy worry about me.. so I slowly got out of the car.. i got my backpack, & change of clothes.. I walked with frimzy into the hallway... Everyone was looking at us... like we are the popular kids....🙄😊🙈. 

Lilly _ hey Frimzy i will see you in history i gotta go to the office to get something i forgot to get uh... i paused.. yesterday.. so c ya. I put my stuff in my locker, & turned, walked away quickly... so he wouldn't ask what is wrong.. I turn the corner & went down the hallway... i went into the bathroom..
I felt something in my jacket.. i toke it out. Its a locket.. (Frimzy's  told me about something he had for me.. maybe this is the surprise?).  I was thinking.... then i heard somebody start to walk in.. i got up quickly & went to a stall. I heard everything..

Girls_ oh my. Did you hear that Frimzy boy, he is trying to get that loser, girl he is always with to get her to be prom queen?  Ha! She laughed so loud.. i swear i think the stalled moved..

Girl 2._ No way. What a loser she is. Why here? We must stop this .. Scarlett is gunna win.

They leave.. Lilly waits 20 more minutes.. hears the doorbell... & sighs, started to get out, walk past the boys soccer team.. outside.. then boom!! Wamm!

Oliver_ Oh im sorry miss.. its my- i look at the girl i made have a huge bump on her head...she is sitting on the floor, & dirty cause the soccer ball was just in the mudd... Lilly? Is that you? I saw moving her hair behind her ears...💚. I grab her hands, kiss them. My lady, please accept my apologize.. 💚💚

Lilly _ Ouch! That hurt. I get knocked down, & mudd on my outfit....  so i touched my head felt a huge bump.. so then i hear a boy, its oliver.. oh boy.. i try to get up.. but I forgot that i hurt my ankle,
So oliver, just pushed me down again. He said dont move, He kissed my hand. Said "my lady". I just started to blush.. ❤️😊🙈. Then i heard the bell ring for the next class.. i just sighed.. & got up, started to hopped away.. then something i wasn't expecting....

Oliver picked me up & carried me to my locker.. he put me down. Oliver seems like a really sweet guy. Then i jumped ... i heard Frimzy behind me.. i bite my lips.. i just freaked out... I pretended i wasnt feeling goood... i slide down my locker & .. just couldn't breathe... i needd my inhaler Frimzy.. i said looking at him...

Frimzy _Lily!what is going on!! I walk up to our lockers & i saw a guy was with Lilly. I got jealous.. i didnt know who that was.. so i just walked to Lilly.. then when she heard me, she slide down the locker, said she cant breathe, i need my inhaler... i looked at her. She gave me the I'm serious look.. so i forgot to put it in my bad.. i had extra in my car.. i say ok i will be right back.. Lilly dont worry.. I get up, look at the guy standing there.. say "can you plzs watching lily for a minute, she neeeds her inhaler, its my car, il be right back.. plzs make sure she doesn't move. The guy nods.  I ran back to my car...

Lilly _ i need my inhaler Frimzy, i cant breathe.. plzs.. i start to cry.. Frimzy knows Im serious.. so he was he will be right back.. so i nod. .... Oh boy i totally forgot about oliver there...🙄.
Oliver, you dont have to stay here. Im fine... i yell out loud ouuuxhh!! People start to look at me..

Oliver does something like he hasnt done before... he sat with me, holded my hands, says Lilly its ok. Just try to breathe, in & out.. its all gunna be ok.
Oliver is staring at me, but i dont dare look.. so then he put 2 fingers under my chin, bite hes lips, moved to my ears, "lily you are getting to excited, its ok. Im here.." he moved away. Made me look at him, those icy blue eyes...😍😍😍😍. Oh boy. I need some help, cause i dont know what id do if im here for another minute... then that new girl came around he corner... Eva!!!!💙 i told oliver im fine.. i got up,, & Eva was next to my locker.. i said to her softly. "Plzs help me, i owe you..💙".  Eva just nooded.

Eva's Pov
I walk around the corner & see Lilly on the floor, now getting up & she is with a new boy.. when i got my locker, she says softly plzs help me. I owe you.
I nod. I walk towards the boy, pretending that i wasn't paying attention 💙. Then i was falling, but he caught me.. i was saved. He was fast.. i lookk at Lilly.. she gives me the 👌🏻💙 sign.  I look at the guy that saved me. He was still holding me, he put me up straight.... & asked my name.

Oliver _ woah. You ok there. A pretty girl like you shouldnt be in a hurry.. what class you going to?

Eva_ Debate..i think. Im new here.. so idk where the classrooms are.. i gave him a sad puppy look..

Oliver _ I will show you around.. i look at Lilly, giver her a shrug. She nods.. i walk away with Eva.

Liliy _Kinda got happy that my plan worked.. then I remembered that frimzy is gunna be worried.. i slide down & wait. 5 minutes later he came running back, he hands me the inhaler,... looking at me... worried.

Frimzy _ I see Lilly still on the. Floor, & that guy nowhere to be seen. I run over to Lilly, hand her the inhaler.. i sit down next to her... just look at her brown eyes.. i just smile...

Lilly _ I take the inhaler, do 2 pumps, put it in my backpack.. i just look at he's lost soul tattoo ❤️

What is gunnna happen?
Does Eva like oliver?
Will Lilly tell frimzy wat happened?💙