Chapter 35

A/N: It's been like 4 months since I updated god damn 

Hoseok picked up Haruki and went over to his sleeping husband. "Hun, I need to go to work. Could you watch him today?" He said nudging him a little. Jimin sleepily opened his eyes and sat up. He nods and reaches for the young boy. "Haruki, your staying with daddy, alright? Be good, I love you." Hoseok kisses him on the cheek and gives him to Jimin, leaning down and giving Jimin a kiss. "I love you too. Make sure you work on Haruki with his Korean please." Jimin nods and looks at the kid. Haruki smiles and wraps his small little arms around his dads neck and wraps his legs around him as well. Jimin kisses Haruki on the cheek and stands up. He goes to the bathroom and brushes his teeth, puts a shirt on, brushes his hair where he at least looked alive. He put down Haruki a little while ago, now the small child is just waddling around following his dad. 

 "Haruki, would you like to work on your Korean?" Jimin asked in his best Japanese. Haruki nodded and sat down on the couch. "Alright, is it okay if Uncle Jungkook teaches you?" He asks.  Haruki thought for a moment and said yes. Jimin gets up and knocks on Taehyung and Jungkook's door. Jungkook get's up from the bed and answers the door. 

 "Yeah Jimin?" He said peeking his head out of the door. 

 "Can you teach Haruki Korean? Your Japanese is better than mine and I have to do someone online work." Jimin asks, looking down. Jungkook shrugs. 

"Yeah, I'll be there in a moment." Jungkook says going back into the room and shutting the door. Jungkook walks over to his and Taehyung's bed and crawls on the bed and too him. Taehyung smiles and starts kissing Jungkook. "Tae, I gotta teach Haruki Korean, I told Jimin I would. And I might as well teach Haruhi while I'm at it." Taehyung sighs and rolls over, his face shoved in the pillow. He let out a big groan. Jungkook looked at his husband and smiled. He looked at his beautiful tanned skin. His back muscles were very attractive as well. Jungkook's cold hands touched Taehyung's back and rubbed his back. He leans over and kisses his back, laying his head on his back for a moment. "Don't be like that. You have work anyways." Jungkook says getting up. He puts on a shirt and some pants and goes out into the living room. He made his way to the kids room and saw that Haruhi was waiting for him. "What are you doing, just sitting in here. You could have went to your brother." Jungkook picks up Haruhi and goes to the living room where her brother was sitting. He starts to teach them all sorts of words. 
 When Hoseok gets home and gets water and goes to Jimin. Jimin had been working for hours on the computer. He was working on a song. He was so tired and Hoseok could tell. It was about 8:30 when Hoseok had got home. Jimin had his head on the table and sleeping. Hoseok shook his head and walked over to him. He kisses the younger boys head and pulls out the chair. He picks him up and takes him to their room. Jimin wakes up when he feels his body being lifted. 

 "N-No, I need to work on it some more." Jimin says trying to wiggle out of his husbands grasp. Hoseok hold him tighter and continues to walk. 

 "No you don't Jimine. You've been up since 7 this morning because I woke you up then. It's 8:35 now. Just sleep babe." Hoseok kisses his cheek and opens the door with one hand, setting Jimin down in there." 

 "No, I need to finish it Hoseokie. I don't have time tomorrow." Jimin says getting up again. Hoseok shakes his head and pushes him down gently. Jimin frowns and groans. "Hoseok, I have a question." Jimin says. Hoseok sits down with him and cocks his head to the side. 

 "Yeah babe?" 

 "How is it that I was the more manly one before and now you are more of a dom? I remember when I was the one telling you what to do and you listened to me." Jimin smiles. Hoseok laughs a little and covers up Jimin. 

 "I don't know hun. Now, sleep please." Hoseok gets up and goes into Haruki's room and gives him a kiss and lets him sleep.