Chapter 29

Jimin woke up too the sound of things being knocked over. His first thought was Haruhi and Haruki but then realized that they sleep until 8. His eyes were open barley and he noticed Hoseok wasn't even in bed. He crawled off the bed stumbling too the door. He went in the hall and opened the door too the kids room. Hoseok was in the room laying on Haruki's bed with him cuddling. Jimin give Hoseok a look that was basically asking what he was doing. Hoseok looked up and waved him over. Jimin looked at the time and it was 4:30 in the morning. Jimin carefully sat on the bed and rubbed Haruki's back. "He just had a nightmare that's all." Hoseok said smiling. "He's a big boy." Hoseok said lightly. Jimin smiled and kissed the boy on the head. "Go get some sleep Jimin. He's almost asleep." Hoseok said. Jimin nodded and leaned over giving Hoseok a kiss on the cheek. Jimin got up leaving too the living room too see what the noise was. He peeked around the corner of the hall only too see Jungkook and Taehyung sitting on the couch together. Jimin walked out and went over too the kitchen too get some water. Jungkook looked over his shoulder and noticed Jimin. 

 "Oh hey Jimin." Jungkook said standing up. He walked over too the kitchen. "Don't worry," Jungkook said nudging Jimin, "We weren't making out." He smiled. Jimin laughed a and drank his water. "What are you doing up?" Jungkook asked. Jimin put the cup in the sink and started walking too his room. 

  "Haruki couldn't sleep so Hoseok went in the room too comfort him for a while. I woke up because something in here broke. What was that?" Jimin asked. Jungkook stopped at the beginning of the hall.

"Oh, on our way too the couch with some popcorn Taehyung stubbed his toe on the couch and accidentally knocked over the flower vase. It's not broken though." Jungkook explained. Jimin nodded looking at Jungkook from the door too his room. "Are you going too bed?" Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung who was waiting for his new almost husband. Jimin nodded and waved too Jungkook. Jungkook walked back over too Taehyung and jumped over the couch. Taehyung glared at him for a moment because that was a new couch. He smiled and give Jungkook a quick kiss. Jungkook took the controller and laid beside Taehyung on the couch. Taehyung was really hot but still was letting Jungkook cuddle next too him. Jungkook put on Frozen and got real close too Taehyung. Taehyung's neck and forehead was sweating because the heater was on, he was in a big blanket, and had Jungkook pressed against him. Half the way through the Movie Taehyung got even hotter and his whole body was sweaty. He didn't want too tell Jungkook because he liked Jungkook being close and he was happy. But he was blushing as well so that didn't help. Taehyung was breathing slowly and unsteadily. Jungkook looked over his shoulder finally. "Oh, Taehyung are you ok?" Jungkook asked moving a little. Taehyung nodded and took off the blanket. Jungkook walked too the kitchen and hurried back with a large cup of water. "Here, drink this Tae." Jungkook said sitting next too Taehyung. Taehyung nodded and smiled and took the water. "I'm sorry." Jungkook said too Taehyung when he looked down. Taehyung kissed his cheek and wiped his sweat.

 "It's ok Jungkook. I was just getting hot." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded. Taehyung turned off the heater and laid back down. He threw the blanket on the ground and put his arms around Jungkook who was still sitting up. "Come here." Taehyung pulled Jungkook over too him. Jungkook stuffed his face in Taehyung's chest. Jungkook thought about taking off his shirt for a while until Taehyung took off his own shirt and Jungkook's. Jungkook blushed but let him. Taehyung had really toned abs and his skin was a honey tanned tone. Taehyung kissed Jungkook slowly. Jungkook was surprised and nervous but kissed Taehyung back. Jungkook's body started getting hot. "We should go too the room..." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and Taehyung picked up Jungkook and walked him too their room. Jungkook held onto Taehyung tight while he found him way too the room through the dark. They're lips didn't separate the whole time. "Damn it." Taehyung mumbled between breathes, Taehyung couldn't open the door with Jungkook in his arms. He didn't want too put him down either. He continued too kiss Jungkook's neck. Taehyung pinned Jungkook too the wall. Jungkook moaned but shut up because he didn't want too wake up the others.  "Shhhh, Jungkook." Taehyung held Jungkook up with one arm and swung open the door and took him in. Taehyung threw Jungkook on the bed and ran and shut the door. Jungkook leaned up with his lips lightly ajar and his hair messy. Taehyung walked back too the bed and got on top of the younger one. Jungkook swallowed and kissed Taehyung. Taehyung intertwined his fingers with both of Jungkook's hands and pinning them too the side. Jungkook moaned a little while Taehyung kissed his neck. Jungkook felt good and confident right now. Jungkook moaned a little trying not too be too loud. "Hey, shhh. Are you sure Jungkook?" Taehyung asked knowing he wouldn't be easy. Jungkook nodded carefully. Taehyung nodded and put his fingers on the hem of Jungkook's pants and hesitantly made eye contact with him as if he was asking permission. Jungkook nodded and kissed Taehyung. Taehyung started too undo Jungkook's belt and undid his pants. Jungkook moaned and tensed up. Taehyung took Jungkook's pants off and through them on the ground. Taehyung started too kiss down Jungkook's chest until he got too his underwear line. Jungkook ran his fingers through Taehyung's soft hair and closed his eyes.