Chapter 21

Jimin only slept for 5 hours of the flight but only because he had nothing too do. He had his phone, lap top, and iPad. But he just didn't have any games besides piano tiles. The 3 were in first class seating and got food whenever then wanted it. Jimin didn't eat much like usual but Hoseok and Sung literally tried ordering 2 of everything. It didn't work out because they thought that it wasn't a good idea too give a 15 year old 1 of every type of wine they had on the plane. Jimin only ate a little bit of rice and then he stopped eating. "Jimin, you should eat a little more." Hoseok said giving him a little bit of his food. Jimin shook his head. "Are you just not hungry?" Hoseok asked. Jimin shrugged and smiled. 

 "Don't worry about it, we're almost too Portland." Jimin smiled. Hoseok nodded. They were almost at the air port and ready to drive too Winston too drop off Sung. Sung was staying with her family while the boys stayed in a hotel in Roseburg. Sung was kind of nervous because she didn't know how her family would react too her coming back and not telling them or if they'd even forgive her for leaving without saying goodbye. "Sung are you happy? Or is it just me because I love traveling and you look sort of pale." Jimin touched her face and it was sort of cold. Nothing was wrong with her, she was just nervous. Hoseok took Jimin's hand and held it. Sung smiled and looked at the sort of big city they were landing in. It was so familiar too her. She smiled and was almost jumping around. Jimin and Hoseok were laughing at her. The plane landed and the 3 waited in line for a little while too get there bags checked and then they were free too go. Jimin and Hoseok have never ever been too Oregon so they were asking a lot of questions and almost got lost a lot of the time. They felt lucky too have Sung with them for now because she knew her way around Portland and any part of Oregon fairly well. Before heading too Winston Sung took the boys out for lunch in Portland. 

 After a short lunch Hoseok thought they should head too Winston. Sung agreed and they were off to her home town. She kind of felt bad because Yeong and Grace's family was here as well. 

 Taehyung woke up before Jungkook did so he went to make breakfast but he heard knocking on the door. Taehyung was only in his underwear and an over sized white t-shirt. The knocking was pretty loud. Taehyung kind of didn't know what too do because he wasn't in that much clothes and it looked like he wasn't wearing underwear at all. The knocking didn't stop, the only people he thought it could be was the person who owned the whole building or maybe an employee. The knocking got harder and it was only 7 in the morning. Taehyung ran across the large living room and too the front door. Taehyung answered the door quick. "Hello?" He said looking up at who it was. It was Seokjin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Kunpimook, Mark, Jiyonug, Youngjae, Yugyeom, Jackson, and Jaebum. They all smiled and came in without asking. Taehyung sighed and smiled. They all were checking out his house and yelling and stuff. "Guys, Shhhh, Jungkook is still sleeping." Taehyung said too them all. 

 "Not anymore." Jackson said trying to find the right room. Mark laughed at them and sat on the couch. "Tae! Where the hell is your room?" Jackson yelled. Taehyung sighed and ran over too where he was. He was in the 3rd guest room.  

 "It's in there." Taehyung said pointing. Jackson smiled and hit his shoulder. All Jackson was going to do was wake up Jungkook so Taehyung didn't even know why he showed him. Jackson found the room and gasped at first because it was so big. Jackson ran up too the bed and jumped on it. 

 "Oh my god, I love this bed." Jackson said closing his eyes and wiggling on it. Jungkook was only in his underwear and cuddled in a blanket. Jungkook looked like a mad little kid. "Get up Jungkook! It's 7!" Jackson laughed, "GOT7!!" Jackson yelled. The rest of the members walked in and got on the bed. Taehyung shook his head. 

 "If he's pissed later it's because of you." Taehyung said walking out of the room. Namjoon and Seokjin were sitting at the table in the kitchen. Taehyung avoided that are because he thought they were talking about something serious. Namjoon was nervous because he liked Seokjin...A LOT. Namjoon wanted too ask out Seokjin but didn't know how too. So it kind of came out. 

 "Seokjin will you put your mouth on my mouth!" Namjoon said fast. Seokjin's eyes got wide but then he laughed. "I mean...if you want." Namjoon said leaning back in his chair. Seokjin nodded. 

 "Yes Namjoon, I would like too kiss you but what I would like even better is if you'd just ask me out." Namjoon blushed and smiled. 

 "Seokjin, will you be my...friend boy....friend that's a boy....no, boyfriend...?" Namjoon said. Seokjin smiled and got out of his seat too hug Namjoon. "That's a yes right?" Namjoon asked. 

 "Yeah.." Seokjin laughed. 

(Sorry for this being so short omg. I just kind of ran out of ideas for this one and wanted a reason too update cuz why not. Any way, yeah short little update. Next one I'll try too make longer. <3)