Chapter 25

(Before you read this, Just know that Jimin's parents were NOT like this at all. They are sweet little mochi's just like Jimin. This is just a story, I don't want too make anyone mad.) 

 "Get up." An older boy said kicking Jimin. Jimin got up shaking and wiping the tears from his deep brown eyes. He threw some food too him and walked away shutting the door behind him. Jimin sat up and cuddled too his knees and just wanted too cry. He was 8 years old and being beaten and starved half the time. Jimin opened a small bag of bread and looked at it. It was basically the left overs from everybody else's meals. Jimin threw it across the room and cried. He looked at the small amount of water and just poured it into a bucket he had been filling for 3 days. Jimin sat on his bed and cried a little. He began too become numb too anything anyone would do too him. He had a younger brother but he was treated the same way as Jimin. His name was Jihyun. Well, he wasn't treated as bad as Jimin, but they weren't very nice too him. "Jimin get in here now." The same older boy said. Jimin frowned 

 "No!" Jimin yelled and got under his bed. The boy came in and was looking for Jimin. 

"Stop hiding! Dad want's too see you and he won't be very happy when he knows that your hiding and trying too stay away." He said. Jimin stayed quiet. The boy was 10 and he wasn't adopted by Jimin's parents, he was a boy that used too be friends with Jimin and kind of started too come over a whole bunch and got comfortable. Then Jimin's parents started treating him better and getting angrier with Jimin easier. The boys name was Jinhae. Jinhae started too pick up habits from Jimin's parents and liked too hit Jimin and they didn't care. "I'm going too yell for him!" He said. Jimin's bed was along the wall so the only way they could get too him was if they went from the end of the bed or the other side. "Dad! Jimin won't come out." Jinhae yelled. Jimin's eyes started too water and fear filled his heart. His dad got up from the dinner table and came into the room. Jimin knew all the hiding places because he was basically locked in there 24/7. His dad looked under the bed at Jimin who was all the way next too the wall and crying. They made eye contact and Jimin's eyes were full of tears. His dad started yelling at him and telling him he was an accident and that he wasn't loved. Jihyun came running in and smacked there dad. Jihyun was only 4 and a half. There dad pushed him away and tried grabbing Jimin. Jimin cried and screamed. His mom didn't really like when this happened at all. She started yelling at him too get away from him. 

 Hoseok came home and Jimin was on the floor crying again. Hoseok didn't know what was happening but he was sleeping and crying. Hoseok ran over too Jimin and shook him. "Jimin?" Jimin woke up and gasped. He saw Hoseok and didn't know what too say. "What's wrong?" Hoseok said pulling Jimin into a hug. Jimin laid in his lap and cried. Hoseok was confused but hugged him and pet his hair. "It's alright..." Jimin was sweating and he wasn't breathing well. After a while Hoseok took Jimin too the couch and had him sit there and drink some tea and cuddled in a blanket. Hoseok walked too the kitchen still worrying. 

 "I told you Hoseok, I'm fine." Jimin said looking behind him and into the kitchen. Hoseok shook his head. 

 "Obviously, you were crying, and sweating, and hyper ventilating. That's not ok, that's called a nightmare or anxiety." Hoseok said while he looked at the counter. Jimin didn't want Hoseok too know because he didn't know if Hoseok would be ok with that. He thought maybe he's dump him because he can't be alone. Hoseok walked back too the couch and sat next too Jimin. "You know you can tell me anything." Hoseok said. Jimin nodded. 

  "I can't tell you this though...you'll hate me." Jimin stated. 

 "I could never hate you. Just explain too me what's wrong." Hoseok said quietly. Jimin blinked a few times and sighed. 

"Ok, My dad used too beat me since I was 6 and now I can't be alone without having nightmares about the times he did beat me. There you go, now you know you have a fucked up boyfriend with daddy issues." Jimin said hunching over. Hoseok wanted too cry but instead he just hugged Jimin. Jimin's eyes got wide and he was shook. Hoseok's throat started too hurt and his eye were threatening too let out tears.