Chapter 7

Chapter 7

THING'S GOT WEIRD!!!! WARNING 

 Kunpimook came over cooking something for Hoseok. Jimin waned to make something for him, but he didn't know what. Really he didn't know how to cook. Kunpimook was used to work at his mom's restaurant that they had lived at as well. They know how to cook really well so he's the first to come to mind. Jimin sat at the table, texting Hoseok.

Jimin: When are you coming home?

Hoseok: :/ idk. Why?

Jimin: No reason, if u had to say, what time?

Hoseok: idk, like 6

Jimin: K see u soon wife ;)

Hoseok: Don't even :(

Jimin: nvm, I don't have time to flirt. K bye bye <3

Hoseok: Bye, see u soon.

Jimin smiled putting down his phone. Kunpimook didn't even know that Jimin had known Hoseok. Kunpimook was making 'Phad Thai' witch was popular in Thailand. He let the rice noodles soak in in cold water until they had softened. Jimin asked if he could help with anything but Kunpimook was afraid he would mess is up. Kunpimook added the dry shrimp and stirred it for a bit. Jimin sat at the table having flash backs of what happened in the break room a few hours ago between him and Hoseok. He smiled closing his eyes. Kunpimook had a feeling it was something along those lines. Kunpimook smiled giggling a little. He has a girlfriend, she's 2 years younger than him though. He's 21 and she's 19. Kunpimook got done with the food and smiled. "Done. Who did you have to make this for again?" Jimin looked up, then looked at the time.

"Oh- Hoseok...He's staying here." Jimin nodded. Kunpimook nodded giving him a thumbs up. "Yeah, so he kind of needs to think I made this. So leave!" Jimin laughed. Kunpimook smiled and laughed walking out the door. "Bye bye." He waved. Jimin was certain he was going to his girlfriends house. They hang out at least 6 days out of the 7 of the week. They're very sweet and adorable. Not very intimate like Jimin. Jimin likes being intimate with his boyfriends, or people he has a crush on. Hoseok got home at around 6:10. He same inside and instantly started to clean up the not very dirty house. Jimin came up behind him and hugged him. Hoseok smiled and turned around. "I made you food..." Jimin lied. Hoseok looked over Jimin's shoulder at the plate of Thai food that looked perfect.

"Did you tell Kunpimook I said hi?" Hoseok smiled. Jimin looked down smiling. "It's ok, I know you can't cook worth crap." Hoseok kissed his cheek and walked to the table and sat down. They ate the meal and really enjoyed it. Hoseok texted Kunpimook and said he liked the food. Kunpikook just laughed. Both the boys got up to go to bed. Jimin hugged Hoseok in the middle of the living room. Hoseok hugged him back, moving his hands up to his back. Jimin got a sort of pleasure from his touch. Jimin kissed Hoseok. Hoseok was kind of worried because he knows Jimin likes being intimate. And it's night time. Hoseok didn't want to do anything to extreme. Like doing 'it' for the first time. He wasn't ready for it and didn't want to do it at all right now. But Jimin on the other had has no filter and wouldn't really care when they did it. Jimin put his hands slowly up Hoseok's shirt. His hands were cold and Hoseok got goosebumps. Jimin took Hoseok's hand and led him to the bedroom. Hoseok was nervous and could only think about any bad things that could happen right now. Hoseok's breaths were unsteady. Jimin pushed him on the bed and kissed his jaw line and neck. Hoseok closed his eyes tight and tried not to think about it. Jimin took of Hoseok's shirt then his own. Hoseok didn't know what to do. He loved Jimin but wasn't ready for what Jimin was ready for. Hoseok thought, maybe I can just make out with him, and if he tries to do anything else, I'll just tell him no.

Jimin kissed Hoseok roughly intertwining his hand with Hoseok's. Hoseok was pinned to the bed. He felt venerable and powerless at that moment. Their lips were separated and Jimin was out of breath. Hoseok was out of breath as well. Jimin put his hand on Hoseok's hip, putting a few fingers in the waist band of his shorts he had put on a little bit ago. Hoseok frowned and moaned. "Jimin..." Hoseok whispered. "Stop... please." Jimin took his lips away from Hoseok's neck and looked at him. Hoseok was breathing fast. "I...I'm not ready for that...like at all. I'm sorry..." Hoseok said. Jimin sat on the other side of the bed. He felt a kind of embarrassment. He didn't feel good about what he had just done. He sighed getting up. "Jimin...It's ok. I just don't think I'm ready for such a big thing." Jimin nodded.

"Sorry Hoseok." Jimin said feeling really bad. Hoseok sat up and patted the stop next to him. Jimin sat down frowning. "It's my fault. I shouldn't have made you feel uncomfortable and I shouldn't have tried to do anything." Hoseok nodded.

"It's fine. Just please, don't try to do it again. I don't want to get mad or anything. I love you..." Hoseok said pulling Jimin into a cuddle. Jimin cuddled Hoseok and feel asleep quick. Hoseok kissed Jimin's forehead and tried to sleep.

(sorry for such a short, yet weird update. Honestly I won't write anything past what just happened.)