Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Hoseok was at work like a normal day. But he was smiling a lot, and he was even nicer than he already was to the costumers. Seokjin laughed at him, seeing that Jimin was the one dropping Hoseok off. One of the other works named Jiyoung noticed as well. Hoseok went to the front desk and smiled at everybody who looked at him.

"Some one is very happy today." Seokjin said nudging his shoulder. Hoseok just smiled, "what did you guys do this morning. Jeez." He teased. Hoseok's smiled faded.

"Well, actually I had to deal with a crying Park Jimin, and a pissed Min Yoongi. That's about it." He replied. Seokjin raised his eyebrow, "Yoongi brok up with Jimin, Jimin was heart broken and a mess so I came over last night, I tried leaving Jimin didn't want me to, I slept there, Jimin broke down in the morning, Yoongi came in, I punched him, I was almost late to work and Jimin just brought me." Seokjin's jaw dropped.

"Holy shi- crap man. Why did you punch Yoongi?!" He asked. I shrugged.

"He got on my nerves. He broke up with a great guy that did nothing." Hoseok said seriously. Seokjin nodded. Throughout the day, Hoseok's smile left. It just vanished. He new that the great moments that he was having with Jimin, was just a thing. Nothing was going to get serious.

Time skip to a few days later~

It's been at least 3 days since the night at Jimin's house. After work that day at the bakery Hoseok went home and hadn't went to work since. He ignored everything on his phone, and didn't even leave his house. Jimin kept trying to get his attention by throwing sweet letters through the window Hoseok never closed. In that time Hoseok was depressed. He started to cut himself again. But it was on his legs. He was taking pills again. Not the stuff he was supposed to, just anything he had. He's at least cried 95% of the time he wasn't leaving his house.

Jimin had been waiting at the window waiting for a chance to see Hoseok. Hoseok walked out of his room, with a tear stained face. Jimin gasped standing up. "Hoseok!" Jimin yelled through the window. Hoseok looked over, walking weakly to the window. "Hoseok...have you even ate?" Jimin asked. He looked up laughing a little.

"No." He replied. Jimin frowned.

"Go. Eat now." Jimin demanded. Hoseok just walked away. "Hoseok, please what's wrong. Just tell me!" Jimin yelled. Hoseok closed his window and went back to his room. Jimin didn't understand.

30 minutes later~

Jimin sat on his bed staring at the ceiling. He started to count the spots. He lost track at 50. He couldn't get Hoseok off his mind. He was clearly in pain. He was like a baby puppy when they loose there mom. He just cries and hopes someone hears him. Jimin's phone rang. He shot up hoping it was Hoseok. It was. "Hoseok...?" Jimin said hoping for an answer. Hoseok was crying, you could tell.

"J-Jimin...I think...I cut too deep..." He said. Jimin's heart beat got faster. His heart started to hurt and he didn't know. "Jimin, please help me." Hoseok said crying. Jimin nodded.

"Ok, I'm coming stay were you are. I'm calling the ambulance." Jimin got up fast and left his apartment and ran over to Hoseok's. The door was locked. Jimin didn't have time. He grabbed his credit card and pick locked the door quick. He ran into the bathroom and didn't close the front door. He went in, seeing Hoseok hugging his knees. He was sitting on the ground. "Hoseok, let me see." He said. Hoseok let him see his arm. Thankfully he didn't cut a vain. It was his forearm. Not his wrist. Jimin sighed. He cleaned off his cut, witch was at least an inch deep. He put a bandage for now on it. As they sat and waited for the ambulance, Jimin had Hoseok laying on his shoulder and still sitting in the bathroom. They were leaned up agents the bath tub. "What were you thinking Hoseok...you shouldn't do that at all. You could hurt your self, like you did, or even possibly kill yourself." Jimin's throat started to hurt because he was about to cry, "Did I do something...wrong. Please just, talk to me when you need to. I don't want to loose you." Jimin said taking Hoseok's hand and kissing it. Hoseok just looked down. The ambulance came in looking for them. Jimin heard them and showed them to Hoseok. "He's in there. Please help him." Jimin said. They went in taking a look at the cut.

At the hospital~

Jimin went to the hospital with Hoseok. He wanted to make sure he was ok. The doctor took a look at him. The doctor noticed there was scars all over his legs, arms, and a few on his torso. The doctor took Jimin out to the hall. "So, he had done this before?" He asked. Jimin shrugged.

"He doesn't really show anything like depression. He's always so happy and I don't know, wears bright colors. I don't know much about stuff like this. He never told me he did these things. I mean, when he was drunk he came to the tattoo parlor where I work and asked for a tattoo. I was giving it to him, and I noticed a bandage by his pants line. I didn't think it was such a big deal because I thought he only did it once. Then he kind of got away from everyone and stayed in his house. Everybody was worried about him, even tried talking to him. But he wouldn't answer his phone, that's when he called me and how we are here." Jimin said kind of looking down and being awakward. The doctor nodded.

"Well, he has 4 on his left leg, 3 on his right arm, 3 on his left arm, and 2 on his torso." Jimin nodded.

"What are you going to do?" Jimin asked looked at the other people filling the hospital.

"We're going to take him to therapy." The doctor replied giving Jimin some papers. Jimin shook his head.

"No, you can't do that. He won't like it. Please, just have him come home with me. I'll take care of him. I can promise that." Jimin begged. The doctor sighed.

"Ok, but please. Follow the list of rules I give you." He said. Jimin nodded. Hoseok sat on the medical bed. Jimin came in and sat next to him. Jimin smiled because it reminded him of when he was a kid because he still couldn't touch the ground from the bed. He swung his feet back and forth. Hoseok smiled. "So, Mr. Jung, you will have to go home with Mr. Park. You have to stay with him until I say so. Got it?" The doctor said. Hoseok nodded and looked over at Jimin who was looking out the window. "Mr. Jung, one more thing. Don't self harm again. You have people who care about you." Hoseok smiled and got up and left. Jimin followed behind. Hoseok wasn't all that happy about having to stay at Jimin's even though they live 2 minutes away from each other.

"Can I go grab some clothes and other stuff?" Hoseok asked playing with his jacket. Jimin nodded.

"Yeah, I'll come with you." Jimin said. Hoseok walked over to his house. He picked out some shirts and pants, as well as grabbing his work uniform. He was going to grab some food. "No, I'll feed you. It's not a big deal." Hoseok didn't want him to run out of food.

"Why don't we just share. I will bring some." Jimin nodded. Hoseok locked up his house and left. They went back to Jimin's and Jimin helped Hoseok settle in. Hoseok didn't know what he was aloud to touch and what he would break. Jimin smiled laughing a little, "What?" Hoseok said frowning. Jimin just shook his head.

"You're just adorable." Jimin mumbled. Hoseok heard it. He couldn't help but smile, "You can touch anything. It's kind of like your house now too." Jimin took Hoseok to his room, "You can have my bed..." Jimin said pointing at the kind size bed with fluffy blanket.

"No, it's you-"

"Just take it. It's ok. I got a couch and a floor." Hoseok shook his head no, "Hoseok, god damn, just take the bed." Jimin said pushing him on the bed. Hoseok blushed and got awkward. Jimin wasn't on him or anything. But he still was standing right next to him, "I'm taking a shower. Make yourself at home." Jimin took off his shirt and pants right in front of him then went to the bathroom. Hoseok looked away. He had to get used to it.