Chapter 28

The 2 boys waited nervously for Haruki too show up at any moment. Hoseok and Jimin were both very happy and wanted too see him more than anything. Taehyung and Jungkook already had Haruhi at the house and playing. "What's wrong?" Jimin asked as Hoseok played with his sleeve. Hoseok shook his head. 

 "It's nothing. I'm just nervous." Hoseok stated. Jimin nodded and leaned on his shoulder. They waited on the couch in the large living room with Taehyung and Jungkook. Haruhi was taking a nap because it was 12:00 and that was usually when she took naps. Taehyung heard a knock on the door and got up quickly. He went over too the door and opened it. He bowed as he let the people in. They were here too drop off Haruki. Haruki was amazed because of where he was now going too live. He thought it was huge and stunning. When he saw Hoseok he instantly ran over too him. Haruki jumped on him and hugged him. Hoseok hugged him back and smiled. Jimin smiled patting Haruki's back. The people talked too Jimin for a little bit and left. Haruki didn't have much stuff so they put it in the room where Haruhi was sleeping. 

 "Mr. Hoseok, I didn't get too say goodbye too my sister." Haruki said frowning. Hoseok smiled and kissed his head. Hoseok took Haruki's hand and had him follow behind. He lightly opened the door too a kids room. Haruki noticed that there were 2 beds and one had someone in it. Haruki wondered over too the bed and looked at the person. He moved a strand of hair from her face and noticed it was his sister. He smiled wide and hugged her. They were only 3 so she would most likely be grumpy after being woke from a nap. Hoseok smiled and Jimin came up behind him and rested his head on his shoulder. "Mr. Hoseok, Mr. Park! Did you guys adopt her too?" Haruki asked. Jimin looked at Hoseok because he didn't know Japanese. Hoseok shook his head. 

  "No, our friends Taehyung and Jungkook did." Hoseok explained. "Oh, Haruki do you think you can start too learn Korean?" Hoseok asked. "You know, so Jimin can understand you." Hoseok added. Haruki nodded and was still hugging his sister who was starting too wake up. Hoseok smiled. Haruhi rolled over seeing her brother. She smiled and hugged her brother. Taehyung came in and sat on the ed next too her. She smiled and hugged him. Jungkook turned on the light and Hoseok, Jimin, and himself went over and sat on the bed. Haruhi sat in Taehyung's lap while Jungkook hugged Taehyung. Haruki looked at Jimin and smiled. Jimin smiled back and Haruki got in his lap. 

 "Can I call you daddy?" He asked with his best Korean. Jimin blushed a little and nodded. "And then I will call you dada." Haruki said too Hoseok. Hoseok smiled and nodded hugging the other 2 boys. Haruhi got up and ran too the living room with her toys calling for her brother. Haruki got up kissing both of his dads and getting off the bed. The 4 boys were still in the children's room. Taehyung took a deep breath and pulled out a small box. Hoseok and Jimin both gasped and scooted back up against the wall. Jungkook's eyes where wide as Taehyung leaned in a little and opened the little box. Jungkook wanted too cry because he knew what Taehyung was doing. 

 "We've been together for 2 years now...and I've always knew I loved you with all my heart, but I just let myself say it. I'm in love with you Jeon Jungkook...I want too spend the rest of my life with you. I want too hold you when your crying, and I want too smile with you when your laughing or when your happy. I want you too trust me with secrets you've told no one. I want you too love me the way I love you...So please...just marry me." Taehyung said shaking a little. Jungkook smiled and hugged Taehyung. Taehyung hugged him back for a few minutes. 

 "Yes..." Jungkook said. Taehyung smiled wide and kissed Jungkook on the lips. Hoseok and Jimin looked at each other and back at the boys then back too each other. 

 "Hold up bitches, you just proposed too your boyfriend in a kids room." Jimin said shutting everyone up. Taehyung laughed. 

"At least I have more balls than you." Taehyung stated. Jungkook and Hoseok laughed. Jimin gasped. 

 "Noooooooo you don't." Jimin stated. Jimin pulled out a box and smiled. Hoseok was confused. "Hoseok. You are a bitch, and a whore, and take up so much of my time. But the past 3 years I've known you, I knew that I'd have too marry you one day. I didn't think you liked me at all...but then that day when you were drunk and kept telling me you loved me made me think about what we could have. That's why I was flirting and being a pervert too you. I've always loved you Hoseok...because you make me feel safe. When I was younger I used too be beaten and sometimes starved, so I would always sleep under my bed so no one could get me...you made me feel like I didn't have too sleep under that bed anymore. That I could be out in the open without someone hurting me...I want you too marry me Hoseok...and I want you too promise that you'd never hurt me like so many others..." Jimin said almost crying. Hoseok wiped a tear coming from Jimin's eye and kissed his cheek. 

  "Jimin, I would never hurt you. I'd never want too hurt you. I want you too be happy Jimin...but what if I can't make you happy. What if I accidentally hurt you?" Hoseok said looking into Jimin's eyes. Jimin nodded. 

 "I know you wouldn't on purpose Hoseok..." Jimin said. Hoseok smiled and kissed him sweetly. Taehyung was about too cry. 

"I will marry your fine ass." Hoseok said laughing. Jungkook and Taehyung laughed and sat next too each other smiling. The 2 kids came in from listening in. They jumped onto the bed smiling. 

 "I'm going too call you daddy." Haruhi said too Jungkook. Jungkook was shook(I guess you could say he was Jungshook)  because he was like a little kid too but he smiled and accepted  it. "And you'll be dada." She said too Taehyung. Taehyung smiled and kissed her head. 

 "So you guys are my dad's?" Haruki asked in Japanese. Hoseok nodded and smiled. Jimin frowned because the language difference. Haruki noticed and smiled. "I love you." He said in Korean. Jimin smiled and hugged the young boy and cried. Haruki was going too learn the best he could. He didn't want his dad too be sad. "Thank you." He said in Korean. Jimin smiled. Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jimin, Haruhi, and Haruki all sat on the bed smiling and laughing and Hugging.