Chapter 13

Chapter 13

   (Lol, so I totally forgot about the whole 'didn't wake until morning thing' lol sooooooo lol. Lot's of dialog :) )

 Hoseok was laying down with Jimin's arms around him with his hands on his stomach. He couldn't sleep and didn't want too wake up Jimin. But he didn't know that Jimin was up. "You still up?" Jimin asked nuzzling Hoseok's neck. Hoseok just sighed and nodded. Hoseok turned around too face Jimin. Their faces were very close. Jimin placed a gentle kiss on Hoseok's soft lips. Hoseok blushed. "Are you still scared?" Jimin whispered. Hoseok nodded and closed his eyes. "Don't be. He's gone. He can't get out. He's in jail baby." Jimin said kissing his cheek. Hoseok shrugged. 

 "Yeah, I guess." Hoseok said playing with his hands. Jimin put his hand on Hoseok's back and pulled him a little closer. 

 "I'll just cuddle you until you fall asleep." Jimin laughed. Hoseok smiled and put his arms around Jimin. They fell asleep after an hour. 

 The next day in the morning~

  Hoseok was making breakfast for them both at about 7 in the morning. Jimin was in Hoseok's pastel bright room. Jimin woke up and noticed Hoseok wasn't laying down. Or even in the room. He grabbed his phone rubbing his eyes and checked the time. It read 7:20 AM. He sighed and threw down his phone. "Damn Hoseok...why so early.." Jimin complained to himself. He got up and stumbled to the door way. He looked out the door way and saw Hoseok making food. He walked over too the kitchen and kissed Hoseok. Hoseok had pancakes in his hands and set them down fast. Hoseok moved his hands down too Jimin's butt. Jimin was surprised but didn't let it separate their lips. Hoseok picked up Jimin, Jimin wrapped his legs around Hoseok's waist. Hoseok stumbled through the kitchen and over to the couch. Jimin wasn't even fully awake. Hoseok kissed Jimin's neck. He pushed off the laundry and  set Jimin on the couch and got on top of him and kissed him over and over. Jimin loved Hoseok's kisses because they were somewhat sweet but also rough. "How did the even happen?" Jimin asked between kisses. Jimin laughed a little but still kissed Hoseok. 

 "Oh my god!" Seokjin said when he opened the door. Hoseok had forgotten the fact that Seokjin was coming over for breakfast. "I can come back later, oh my god." Hoseok stopped kissing Jimin and got off of him. 

 "No! Uh- I totally forgot you were coming over! Sorry Seokjin!" Hoseok said bowing. He just shrugged. Hoseok walked back too Jimin and got him to get up. Jimin laughed a little and fixed his bed head. "Jimin stop laughing. It's not funny." Hoseok said smiling a little. Seokjin was picking up the laundry that Hoseok had carelessly pushed off the couch too make room for the 2 boys. "You don't have too do that." Hoseok said taking the clothes from Seokjin. After a few minutes the 3 boys sat down at the table and ate together. 

 "Can I talk to you?" Jimin asked Hoseok. Hoseok raised an eyebrow. Jimin took his hand and took him to the other room. "So, I forgot i have to babysit today." Jimin said with a big adorable smile. Hoseok's jaw dropped. "Before you get mad, you don't have to do a thing." Jimin said. Hoseok frowned. 

 "But Jimin I wanted to finish were we left off a little bit ago." Hoseok smirked. Jimin laughed a little and looked down. "But if you rather watch little kids instead of make out with me, than be my guest." Jimin pouted and crossed his arms. 

 "Can't we do that like, tomorrow." Jimin complained. Hoseok shook his head. 

"Nope. We can't." Hoseok replied. 

"Hoseok!! Please!" Jimin wined. Hoseok shook his head. "Whatever, there is always next time." Jimin said leaving the room. Hoseok took his arm and pulled him into a kiss.