Chapter 33

"Are you sure you can go? I really don't want you to have to go by yourself. Maybe I should go with you." Hoseok said frowning and following Jimin to the door way. Jimin smiled and kissed him on the cheek. 

 "I'm fine, believe me. Hoseok, I feel so much better now that I can leave the house or even my room for that matter. Please, I love you but I need some space. I've been treated like a baby for like 2 months." Jimin smiled at Hoseok. Hoseok took a deep breath and nodded pushing him a little. 

  "Okay, now go have fun with your gay as fuck new job." Hoseok said smacking his ass. Jimin laughed and kissed him and smirked. Jimin went out of the house and down the stairs to get outside.He looked up at the sky smiling. 

 "I'm back bitches!!!" He yelled walking down the stairs to the sidewalk. Some people walking around looked over too Jimin and scolded him. Jimin just shrugged it off and smiled and walked down the road. He was heading too his new job, which is a bartender. As he walked down too the bar he looked over only too see someone he thought was dead literally. He gasped seeing that the person starting walking faster. I managed to get to work without him coming any closer. My job was pretty easy, just take an order then give them the right cup of alcohol. When I got there, people were already there and they all seemed pretty chill for now. My boss already warned me that there would be a lot of drunk people. When I went in a girl greeted me and then brought me to the back and give me a uniform. She said the job was easy and I didn't have to learn much. My shirt was only 10 til 12 because I was new. They said that I'd get more hours when I've worked here for a little bit. I served a few drinks and a a few more. I think I'm going to like this job. 

 A/N Sorry this is so short. Don't kill me lol