Chapter 27

"I told you a million times Jimin, I won't go too a daycare. Kids poop, pee, bite, fart, eat everything, and they also always need attention." Hoseok said as he walked away from Jimin who had been bugging him all morning. Jimin held on too Hoseok's arm and pouted a like a lost puppy. "That's just not fair. Your literally the cutest human alive and your pouting and you look like a squishy mochi. I feel like that is cheating." Hoseok said stopping in the living room. He looked down at the younger one and frowned. Jimin frowned and sighed. 

 "Fine..." Jimin said letting go and starting too walk too the kitchen. Hoseok frowned because he knew what he was doing. When he wanted something he would act cute and beg, and then If Hoseok said no then he would act cute and sad and just walk away. Hoseok closed his eyes and sighed walking too Jimin. He held on too his arm and pulled him back a little. Jimin pouted and looked at Hoseok. Hoseok frowned and kissed Jimin's head. "I knew you would go." Jimin smiled. Hoseok forced a fake smile and nodded. Hoseok went too the bathroom and got in the shower. Jimin came in the bathroom and smirked. Jimin opened the curtain enough for him too see In. Hoseok didn't notice him at first. Hoseok noticed him and threw some shampoo at him. Jimin closed his eyes before it hit his face. "It's not like I haven't seen you naked before Hoseok, don't be shy." Jimin said wiggling his eyebrows. Hoseok frowned and shook his head. 

 "you remind me of a old man pervert. Stop looking at my body like food." Hoseok said splashing him with some water. Jimin laughed and changed into his clothes for the day. Hoseok changed as well and slipped on his shoes and jacket. "You have too chill with being a perv, hope you know that. We don't need kids going around saying stuff." Hoseok said. Jimin nodded and got on his jacket. 

 "Can we go too the adoption center instead?" Jimin asked shyly. Hoseok shrugged. Really, Hoseok wanted a kid, and wanted too go there anyway but wouldn't tell Jimin. "Ok, I just feel like they need more love than the ones at the daycare with family's." Jimin explained. Hoseok nodded. 

  "That's fine." Hoseok said opening the door. 

 At the center~

  Hoseok and Jimin came in and went too the lady in the front. "Hello, I'm Jung Hoseok and this is Park Jimin and we just wanted too play with the kids for a little while." Hoseok said too her. She smiled and nodded seemed really happy. 

"Oh that's amazing. They've been pretty lonely lately." She said giving the boys some papers and a badge they'd have too wear. Jimin smiled and bowed too her and walked into the room where all the kids were eating right now. Hoseok looked over Jimin's shoulder and smiled. They were all in the age range of 1 too like 5. Jimin smiled when one little boy came up too him. The lady said they were aloud too pick them up and play with them.The little boy smiled and hugged Jimin's legs and closed his eyes. Jimin smiled and got on his knees. 

 "Hello, what's your name?" Jimin asked. The little boy thought for a few seconds. 

"Oh, my name is Haruki." He said smiling. Hoseok got down on his knees and smiled. He knew Japanese so he knew what Haruki's name meant. He wasn't sure if he knew or not. Hoseok smiled when Haruki started playing with the zipper off Hoseok's jacket. 

 "You know what that means?" Hoseok asked. Haruki shook his head confused. "It means Wooded Springs. So like a the woods, you know what those are?" Hoseok asked. The little boy shook his head and had his mouth slightly ajar. Hoseok smiled and explained, "There is a lot of trees and bushes and there is springs, you know what those are?" He asked. Haruki shook his head again. "It's like the water." Hoseok said. The little boy smile wide and hugged Hoseok. 

"I love you." Haruki said trying too wrap his small arms around Hoseok. Hoseok smiled and looked over at Jimin who was with the other little kids. "Mr. uh- what's your name?" He asked.