Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Hoseok and Seokjin talked about what had happened just a few hours ago, you know between Jimin and Hoseok. Seokjin always thought it would happen, even though Hoseok was an asshole to Jimin most of the time. Hoseok seemed to blush a lot, and smile. Seokjin smiled sweetly and continued to clean the dishes. Suddenly Hoseok's phone rang but the caller ID was unavailable. He frowned in confusion. He picked up his phone.

"Hello?" Hoseok said into the phone. Seokjin made him put it on speaker. All they heard was some breathing, "Hello?" Hoseok said again, he shrugged and just hung up.

"Probably just some kid prank calling you." Seokjin said Hoseok nodded. Jimin came in smiling with Namjoon following behind him. Seokjin saw Namjoon and felt like 1,000 butterflies had came in. He thought Namjoon was hot. Hoseok smiled at Jimin. Jimin came behind the counter, even though you weren't supposed to. Jimin hugged the slightly taller man. Jimin breathed in Hoseok's sent. He smelt like vanilla and Jimin liked it because Jimin had always smelt like Hollister cologne. Hoseok looked around, there was still costumers in the bakery. So he didn't want to kiss Jimin. Not because he was embarrassed because it was 'gay' but because it wasn't aloud. Hoseok took Jimin's hand and took him too a back room. Not for anything weird or bad though. That's what Seokjin thought. Namjoon and Seokjin stayed in the front of the shop wail they did whatever they were doing. They kept making awkward eye contact.

Jimin sat in the break room looking through the pictures of cakes they had. Hoseok took off his apron and set it aside. Jimin stood up fixing Hoseok's tie. He smirked and pulled on the tie, he kissed Hoseok. Jimin was just joking around and having fun by making Hoseok nervous. Hoseok laughed. "So are we dating? Or is it just like, a friends with benefits type thing?" Hoseok asked. Jimin kissed Hoseok, but this time it was a real, sweet kiss.

"I'm yours now. I've liked you forever. So what do you think?" Jimin giggled a little. Hoseok closed his eye remembering all of the times he was ever mean to Jimin.

"Well, I'm your boyfriend now." Jimin nodded pinning Hoseok to the wall. Jimin kissed Hoseok roughly. Hoseok kissed him back wrapping his arms around Jimin's neck. Jimin wasn't being sweet, just rough. Hoseok kissed Jimin back holding his hand. Jimin kissed Hoseok's neck. Before anything got serious, a kid walked in, it was a little girl. Well not a little girl, she was at least 17. She was one of the new workers. It was one of the neighbors friends. Her name was Grace. Jimin knew her so he just laughed. Hoseok was mortified that she came in. This is why we don't do this in the bakery! Hoseok thought to himself. Jimin waved to her. She just walked out.

"Well, now I've seen everything." Grace said leaving the break room. She forgot her actual clothes in room so she had to turn back. "Are you guys clothes?" She asked covering her eyes.

"I can't undress someone in 1 minutes dude." Jimin said, Hoseok was already up and grabbing his apron too go back to the front. "Wish I could." Jimin joked, he smacked Hoseok's butt laughing. Hoseok glared at him. Grace nodded grabbing her stuff. "Do you need a ride home today?" He asked. Grace and her friend Yeong lived above him in the apartments. Grace shrugged.

"So, you broke up with Yoongi?" She said, Jimin frowned.

"No, he broke up with me." Jimin said frocing a smile.

"Oh, sorry." Grace said sitting down next to Jimin. "And you got Hoseok now.."

"It's fine. And yeah, Hoseok is so nice and he understands me. Besides, I've always liked him Grace. You knew that." Grace nodded.

(Kunpimook is Bambam's(Got7) real name.)

"I'm happy, I really am. Hoseok has always liked you." Grace said. Jimin was confused. "Yeah, he never came over to hang out because he couldn't watch you and Yoongi be cute together. He loved you. That's why he cu-" Grace stopped, "That's why he did bad things. Because he loved you and you were in a relationship." She said frowning. Jimin nodded getting up. Jimin went home early too clean and cook some food before Hoseok got home. Jimin didn't really know how to cook though. He always got take out or just had some ramen for dinner. He grabbed his phone calling Kunpimook. Kunpimook was with his hyungs.

"Tell me how too cook please." Jimin said quickly.

"What do you want to cook?" Kunpimook asked. Jimin thought about it for a few minutes. He couldn't come up with anything. "Jimin?" Kunpikook said. Jimin hummed in response. "I'll just come over too make something quick."

Kunpimook came over soon to make some food for Hoseok.