Chapter 31

Jimin's eyes opened, focusing on Hoseok's perfect face which was only about an inch away. Jimin kissed his forehead lightly. Jimin wanted too wake up the older but he looked so tired and emotionally drained. His face was also tear stained from last night. Jimin sighed and got up. He didn't want too leave Hoseok because he liked the warmth that he got around Hoseok. Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows with his eyes closed and made moaned very quietly. Usually that meant Hoseok didn't want Jimin too leave his side but he was too tired too tell him. Hoseok inhaled sharply and moved a little. Jimin ran his fingers threw Hoseok's dark hair, then carefully got up. Jimin covered Hoseok with the blankets and exited the room. Jimin sighed and walked over too the kids' room to make sure they were still sleeping. Haruki would get grumpy if he got up too early. It was about 8 in the morning so he didn't want him up. Taehyung was already up drinking some coffee on the couch. He was already dressed and ready for work. Jimin went to the kitchen so he could get some coffee. "When do you have to go to work?" Jimin asked walking over to the large living room. Taehyung looked over from the TV and took another drink of coffee. 

 "In about an hour." Taehyung said looking down too his phone. Jimin noticed Taehyung was looking at stuff for a wedding. Taehyung looked at his feet and stared. "Is it weird..that I'm looking at stuff..for my wedding?" Taehyung asked quietly. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and looked at him. 

 "Do you not want to marry Jungkook anymore?" Jimin asked confused. Taehyung shook his head slowly. 

 "Of course I love Jungkook...and I want to marry him..but..people are going to judge us. We live in Korea..it's frowned upon Jimin..." Taehyung said almost crying. Jimin nodded a little. 

"Anywhere you go someone will judge you Tae. Don't be afraid to do what makes you happy. Did you forget me and Hoseok are getting married? We're going to be judged as well." Jimin said giving Taehyung a hug. Taehyung nodded and slipped his phone into his pocket. "Go say bye to Kookie now, you have too leave soon." Jimin added pushing his shoulder. Taehyung nodded laughing a little. He went into the room and kissed Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook opened his eyes sleepily and looked at Taehyung with hazy eyes. Jungkook blinked a few times and took Taehyung's hand. Taehyung kissed his hand. 

"Cuddle with me." Jungkook whispered. Taehyung nodded and sat down next too him. Jungkook berried his face in Taehyung's chest and smiled. Taehyung smiled and kissed his head. "Do you have to go to work today..?" Jungkook asked sighing. Taehyung nodded. 

 "Yeah, we have a important meeting." Taehyung stated. Jungkook frowned. "Jungkook..." Taehyung said. Jungkook looked up responding with a hum. "Thank you for taking care of our baby...I know I'm not here. So I know why she likes you more." Taehyung was sad because he really liked being a dad and he's always wanted kids and once he got one, she isn't as attached to him. Jungkook nodded. 

 "Sure I take care of her more, but she loves yo just as much." Jungkook explained. "She's just like every other kid and is picky. She likes you, don't worry. Well, you should probably go..and I should probably get up so I know when she wakes up." Jungkook said letting go of Taehyung. Taehyung nodded. He was heading out the door when Jungkook stopped him and shut the door. "I didn't want anyone else too hear this...but.." Jungkook stuttered. "Thank you...for.." He paused. "yesterday.." Jungkook finally said. Taehyung smirked and left the room. Jungkook blushed and came too the living room. The kids were eating pancakes when he got out there. Jungkook smiled at Jimin. "Thank's Jimin." Jungkook thanked him for always feeding them and making them take naps when they needed. Jimin smiled. Haruki was eating really fast. Jimin noticed. 

  "Haruki!" Jimin yelled. "Don't eat to fast, you could choke." Jimin said a little quieter. Haruki slowed down and nodded. Jimin always felt bad if he yelled because Haruki was just a kid, but some things he just didn't listen too. Jimin kissed his little head on his way too the fridge. Haruki smiled and continued eating. "Damn.." Jimin mumbled under his breath. Jungkook looked over. "I need too wake Hoseok up because I have an appointment today and I can't bring Haruki." Jimin walked over too their room and went in making sure to shut the door behind him. He sat on the bed, Jimin put his hand on his face and moved his thumb across his cheek. Hoseok began to wake a up. Jimin put his free hand on Hoseok's head and played with his hair.