31 | G O N E

•••
we're going down
in a spiral to the ground.
•••

   "She's not here", Harry mumbled again, trying to concentrate on the Astronomy exam, but it was impossible. His thoughts ran around Lynnea. She didn't appear to the test.

   "Maybe she's not feeling well", Ron muttered back. "You'll see, Tomorrow she'll be back."

   But Harry doubted that Lynnea would miss this exam just because of not feeling well. Even though he didn't know her that well, he did know that a thing like a flu wouldn't stop the ambitious girl.

   She didn't show up the next day. Hagrid had to flee that night and McGonagall got injured while trying to help him; she currently was at St. Mungo. So no one of the Order was left at Hogwarts. There was no chance to talk to Sirius or someone else at Grimmauld Place and Harry became pretty nervous, at least because of he seemed to be the only one caring about Lynneas absence.

   "She wouldn't miss the exams, would she?", he asked the hundredths time.

   "Harry, I'm sure, she's alright", Hermione sighed. "Where would she have been gone? Maybe she's really ill -"

   "Or she'd yield to her fate." Pansy Parkinson walked past Harry, Ron and Hermione on their way to the History exam. She turned around one more time, smiling devilishly.

   "What was that about?", Ron said, raising an eyebrow.

   "Don't listen to her, what could she know?", Hermione snapped.

   "What if she's done something to Lynn?", Harry asked, feeling cold all of a sudden.

   "Harry, stop it, I guarantee you there's a absolute obvious reason why she's not attempting the exams", Hermione groaned.

   "Yeah? So tell me this obvious reason then, Hermione!", he hissed through gritted teeth.

   "You're overreacting."

   "She's my sister!"

    "We're not even sure about this, it could all be a great coincidence", she replied in a matter of fact kind of voice. "Now calm down, you'll fail the test."

   And she fastened her seat, leaving Ron and Harry behind, taking her seat in the Great Hall, where we'd be writing our exam.

   "Listen, man, she's right, Lynn is fine, there must be a appropriate reason for her not to join this crap here", Ron said. "I wish I'd had a reason to stay away, too."

   Harry sighed and didn't say anything. With is thoughts still on Lynn, he sat down, knowing he'd fail this exam the hardest he could.

•••

   "Wh-who are you?", Lynneq squeaked in a high pitched voice, staring at the tall black haired man in front of her. He was grinning down at the, his eyes flickering up and down her body.

   "He's obviously forgetting, why we're here", a woman's voice appeared and its owner stepped out of the shadow of a tree. Lynnea didn't have to ask, who she was. Tall and all dressed in black, her wild curly hair falling in strains into her face, covering parts of her heavy eyelids; a whole appearance to cause Lynnea's blood to freeze. "Nice you followed our invitation, Lynnea", said Bellatrix Lestrange with a crazy smile. "Wouldn't have thought you're that dumb to leave the grounds. Thanks for that. It makes it much easier." Her lips parted, revealing a row of blackened teeth.

   She panicked, looking around hastily, trying to figure out a way to run, to get out of this whole mess. In her ears she could hear her own blood rushing through heir vains; it was so loud she couldn't catch a clear thought. But that didn't matter at all, as her heart was about to explode anyway, bumping hard against her ribcage in a speed that for sure wasn't healthy. There had to be a way out! Her eyes flickered to the gate.