Chapter 57 Prom?

Chapter 57

Thresh Pov.

When Clove goes into class, I grab some red car paint, her favorite color, and I write the word, 'PROM?' on her car. I run into English and Mr. Abernathy didn't even know or care that I was late. He fell asleep on his desk as we read a poem and write a paragraph on what it's about. Everyone finished or isn't doing it. Mr. Abernathy basically gives everyone A's so that he doesn't have to do anything.

"Did Annie tell you how I asked her?" Finnick asks.

"Yes we get it, you know how to ask a girl to prom." I say and roll my eyes.

"I liked how you asked me to prom Peeta." Katniss says.

"Yea well I didn't send you driving around town and waste your time, energy, and gas." Peeta jokes and looks at Finnick.

"At least I didn't watch the movie Prom to come up with an idea." Finnick retaliates.

I can't help but laugh and so does Katniss.

"Just stop, you both got your dates to prom, chill." I finally say.

----------

After school

Clove practically jumps into my arms. "Yes!" she hugs me and I hug her. "Only if you clean my car first."

We laugh and I take her out to dinner. It's weird, I thought that her and Cato would end up together, but I'm glad she ended up with me.