Chapter 12 Couples Costumes

Chapter 12

Finnick Pov.

Today at school, during lunch, Cato came up to Katniss. She said she wasn't ready to take him back and that she has started a new relationship with Peeta. He wasn't happy, it was impossible for me not to laugh at his angry face. After school we all go to Starbucks. We order out drinks and then we sit down outside.

"So Halloween's next month." Kitty says with a smile.

"What should we be?" I ask.

"Finn, you should be a merman." T suggests and we laugh.

"I will if Ann is a mermaid." I tell them.

Everyone looks at her, "Alright."

Everyone laughs.

"Hey Gale, can I be the football player and you can be the cheerleader?" Jojo asks and we laugh more.

"No way!" he says as he continues to laugh.

"Please." she pouts.

"Why can't we be something else?" he asks her.

"I'll be the knight and you'll be the princess." she suggests and we laugh.

"Fine, cheerleader it is." he agrees.

Jojo is such a tom boy, I remember she got mad at us for calling her Jojo because it was too girly. She tried to make us call her Jo for a while but it never caught on.

"What should we be Peeta?" Kitty asked.

"Well, you're my princess." he tells her.

"Are you asking me to dress like a princess?" she asks.

"Maybe..." he says.

"Fine. Only because I won't have the worst costume 'cough' gale." she says and we laugh.

"What are we going to be?" Fox asks.

"I don't know any ideas?" T asks everyone.

"Zombies!" Kitty yells. "You guys like scary stuff."

T looks at Fox. "Ok zombies it is."

I go to the beach with Annie. We just sit and talk. I was always worried about her ending up with someone else. I'm glad she's finally with me.