Chapter 13 Boring... Exciting!

Chapter 13

Thresh Pov.

(Saturday)

We all meet up at Chili's. I sit next to Fox and we all order and talk. Nothing interesting happens. I'm actually kind of bored. Everyone's just talking. It's getting boring, I think that Fox and I should hang out just the two of us tomorrow. Neither of us are really talking. I eat my cheeseburger and listen to everyone talk. I'm so bored that I go to the bathroom and play on my phone for five minutes. When I come back everything is still fine. We talk a little more and the guys pay the check and take our dates home. That was really boring.

---------------------------------

Annie Pov.

(Sunday)

*phone call*

Finn: Hey Ann!

Annie: Hey Finn!

Finn: Want to go to the beach with Kitty and Peeta?

Annie: Sure!

Finn: cool! See you there! Love you!

Annie: Wait what?

Finn: Uhhh what? Um bye.

I get ready, Finn just he loved me. What the... we've known each other for a long time, maybe he's just saying it in a friendly way. Maybe he didn't mean to say it. Why did he say it though? I'm confused... I drive to the beach and Kitty and Peeta are there.

"Hey guys." I say and wave at them.

"Hey Ann" Kitty says with a smile.

"Where's Finn? he said he'd be here at two." I ask.

"We don't know, we called him and he sounded kind of panicked. Was he acting weird on the phone with you?" Peeta asks me.

"Well, no. Then he said he loved me..." I start.

"Oh that's why" Peeta says and nods his head understandingly.

"What? why?" I ask.

"Because, he either didn't mean to say it, and he thinks you'll be mad at him, or he meant it and he's panicking because he figured it out." he explains.

"Guys are so weird, why don't they use their voice and talk?" Kitty asks rolling her eyes.

"Because we do." Peeta says and we laugh.

We go down to the beach. But the only thing that keeps going through my brain is, "Does Finn love me?"