Chapter 4 What?!

Chapter 4

Thresh Pov.

We walk out of the movie theatre. Ann and Peeta look kinda scared, Kitty looks disappointed I think she wanted it to be scarier. I was practically falling asleep because it was scary at all. I don't think Finn was even paying attention, he was too focused on Ann. Fox likes scary movies too. Jojo and Gale like those movies too.

"They said that movie was the scariest movie of the year, it was not!" Kitty says completely bummed out.

Gale and I laugh at her disappointment. We drive to Jojo's house. Apparently we're going to play truth. I drive with the guys and the girls drive together. We all sing to Finn 'Finnick and Annie sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. He gets really annoyed which makes us do it more. We get to Jojo's house. We all sit in a circle in the living room. Jojo's parents are busy, they are out of the house a lot and she's very independent because of it. We are going clockwise. It goes Peeta, Fox, Finn, Ann, Me, Jojo, Gale, and then Kitty.

Peeta goes first, "Finn... You're going to ask Ann out."

Ann looks at Finn and her eyes fill with hope. "True, Ann will you go out with me?"

"Sure." she says and she leans on his shoulder. I have to say, they're the perfect couple. Both love swimming and eating fish. Haha, they're like a mermaid couple.

Fox's turn, "Kitty, who do you like?"

"I don't have to answer this." Kitty says and rolls her eyes.

"Yes you do." Fox argues.

"I don't know." Kitty tells us.

"Tell us!!!" Gale says and all laugh except her.

"I like... hmmmmm.... Ummmm.... I..."
She stutters. I look at Peeta whose at the edge of his seat. "Cato."