Chapter 3 Guys Night/Movie Night

Chapter 3

Finnick Pov.

The guys and I go to Gale's house to watch the basketball game. We turn it on and it's commercial.

"Ugh I hate commercials during the games." T complains.

Peeta has looked down since English class. I think he wanted to be Kitty's partner but her and T partnered up. T doesn't like Kitty, he even told me. He likes Fox but he doesn't know if she likes him. I was thinking about asking Ann out tonight.

"Peeta what's wrong?" I finally ask.

"You guys know how I feel about Kitty and I'm kinda bummed out. T why were you holding her hand in English?" Peeta asks.

"I was trying to show her that you like her. I was hoping she would ask you out. Plus I don't have a crush on her." T explains.

"Oh." Peeta says emotionlessly. "thanks for trying to help though."

"No problem I got your back little bro!" T exclaims and then slaps Peeta's back.

"T, I'm three months older than you." Peeta says.

"Yea but I'm taller." T says and we all laugh.

"Yea yea I'm short." Peeta says and joins in on the laughter.

After the game we go to the movies to meet the girls.

"Hey girls." I say and walk up to them with the other guys.

"Hi Finn." they say in sync.

"So what movie are we going to watch?" Gale asks.

"How about The Conjuring." Kitty suggests she's obsessed with scary movies.

Everyone agrees. We buy our own tickets but Annie is short a couple bucks. I give the ticket seller the three dollars she owed.

"Thanks." she says and smiles.

"No problem." I give her a wink.

She blushes.

"Will you love birds get over here! The movie is going to start." Jojo yells.

"I hate scary movies." Ann whispers to me.

"I'll sit with you." I offer and she smiles.

"Ok."

We go into the theatre. Ann sits next to T and I. The movie starts and nothing scary happens. About twenty minutes in the spirits in the house start messing with the little girls. Ann grabs my arm and lays her head on my shoulder. T looks over. He taps Jojo who is sitting next to him and points at us. Jojo taps Gale and Gale taps Fox and Fox taps Peeta and Peeta taps Kitty and now they all know. I don't care though, I'm going to ask Annie out after the movie.