Chapter 2 Girls Night

Chapter 2

Johanna Pov.

I have math with Ann, Fox, and Gale. Math is so boring I'm not even paying attention. When it's time for class work I sit next to Ann, Fox, and Gale. We just talk.

"Ann when are you going to tell Finn you like him?" Fox asks.

"I will when you tell Thresh that you like him." Annie tells her and Fox backs off.

I roll my eyes at their boy talk. I don't really have a crush on anyone. I know Finnick and Annie will end up together. It's so obvious. Peeta and Katniss if Peeta mans up and asks her out. Thresh and Foxface probably. That leaves Gale and I. I wouldn't mind ending up with Gale. After a couple of more boring classes it's time for lunch. We sit in our group of friends.

"Want to have girls night?" Fox asked.

"Sure leave us out." Gale says sarcastically.

"You should there's a basketball game tonight." T suggests. T loves basketball.

"Ok, girls go to the mall or whatever and we can watch basketball." Finn says.

I rather watch basketball then go to the mall. But Katniss is going and she isn't as girly as Ann and Fox. Katniss is my best girl friend in the group. I think Gale or Finn is my best guy friend. All of us take drama club with Ms. Trinket. She's hilarious but she doesn't try to be. We all make fun of her though. We mimic her and she always yells at us to remind us to use our manners. After P. E. (my best subject) the girls and I go to the mall. After the game we are going to catch a movie with the guys. All the girls and I are sitting in the food court chit chatting.

"Kitty has Peeta asked you out yet?" Ann asks Katniss.

"What do you mean yet?" Kitty asks.

"Girl you're so clueless." I chime in.

"Why does everyone think he likes me?" Kitty asks unconvinced.

"Because everyone knows but you." Fox agrees with Ann and I.

"Do you like him?" I ask her.

"I don't know, I kinda like him but he hasn't said he likes me." Kitty says sadly.

"He's told Finn, T, and Gale." Fox tells her. "And they told us."

"I have an idea." I say with a smirk.

"What?" they all ask in sync.

"We should play truth after the movie at my house. We can show Kitty that Peeta does like her because we'll ask him." I tell them my evil plan.

"Let's do it!" Annie agrees.

Kitty rolls her eyes. "Come on Kitty." Fox begs her.

"Ugh fine." Kitty says as she rolls her eyes.

We go into stores and Annie buys a couple of sea green shirts.

"Trying to empress Finn with those?" I ask jokingly.

"Whatever Jojo!" she yells and then laughs.

Fox buys a pair of black skinny jeans and I buy a t-shirt. Kitty buys a small forest green purse. We go to the movie theater to meet the guys.