And So The End Begins: Part 1

Italicized words are for Anna speaking and Bolded words are for King Eren speaking. This is it you guys the end has finally come after so long. Sorry for the long wait. This chapter is super long so prepare yourselves. So long I decided to spilt it in two. Any pictures used in the chapter are solely reference for outfits so ignore the models and hairstyles. So without further ado the last chapters.

These last three weeks for me have been in quiet acceptance of my fate. After Gypsy's words to me in the library I realized that if the second person did come and take my spot as sacrifice I would just be condemning someone else to death. So, I have chosen to accept this fate and maybe die with dignity, even with this great sadness in my heart. However, one small thing besides my sister and Jasper's company brings me joy. About one week ago I found a journal belonging to a princess in the secret library blocked off from the main part of the castle. I discovered it only after tripping on a loose floorboard in the far back of the library tucked away in a corner. The journal was pretty old. Some of the pages are torn and some of the pages are in the language I can't decipher. Though I get the gist of what she is saying she was nervous to come here to this castle and nervous of her fate after meeting the royal family. I'm not too sure of her purpose for coming to King Eren's Kingdom or in regard to the timeline of this personal journal, but I hope her story worked out for the best.

"Anna put that silly journal down and spend some time with me please," Arabella, my younger sister pleaded. "I want to finish it before the ceremony tomorrow Bella," I huffed and then looked to her and saw the watering of her honey eyes. Sighing I stood up and embraced her, "I don't know how you can be so casual about all of this. I know you told me to stop trying to find a way to get you out of this, but I can't. I won't let you go!" I let go of her and looked at her shaking figure reminding me of how Jasper told me she came pleading to the him to fix this and talk to his father. "Bella, it is already too late for me, but you can and should live your life. I know you and Jasper do not love one another, but he will take care of you and I know you will make a fine queen." "I refuse Anna, if I could I would gladly take your place." I jumped back form her as if she burned me, "No don't say that Bella. I could never live with myself if I let that happen to you." Now my eyes filling with tears and Bella gazed at me and smiled sadly, "Then how do you expect to live without you." Arabella wiped her tears and walked towards the door.

"We need to get ready for your last breakfast in world. I'll see you in the dining hall." Bella knew how to be strong and she needed to know that she could live a great life even without me in it. A knocked sounded at the door before a meekly spoken, "maid" followed, I told her to come on in and she curtseyed to me at the entrance before fully walking in. "I'm here to help you dress my lady," and she held a large gown in her arms. "Uh the king told me I could choose my own clothes for the rest of my time here," I told the maid, "I am under orders of the king to dress you for today." I sighed but beckoned her over to examine the dress. It was actually very lovely up close, but understated so I did not mind wearing it.