Into the Wolves Den Part 1

Into the wolves den: Part 1

Anna

                    Screams filled the air. Screams that came from my mouth that I just couldn't hold back. My world started shifting and titling in front of my eyes. The gray blur was currently attacking Corbyn and I stood rooted watching in horror as they went at each other.

 Now it wasn't just me screaming mother and Arabella joined in. Wolves no that can't be right they aren't that big. I felt sick to my stomach as I figured out what they were werewolves. More and more started coming towards surrounding my huddled family.

 Father pulled out silver dagger from his cloak and slashed the air around us as a warning. These werewolves were massive in size, their heads surpassing my shoulders. Vicious snarls and growls sounded around us with bared teeth glaring in the moonlight.

 I turned my head and squeezed my eyes shut waiting for the worst to come. Mother whispered hurried prayers and Bella hand went limp in mine indicating that she just fainted. Father bravely stabbed the silver dagger in the leg of a wolf that came to close.

 I didn't even want to know how Corbyn was holding up because even though vampires are strong it seemed they were no match for the werewolf. I heard grunts of struggle and the tearing of fabric. Growls and hisses as the gray wolf and Corbyn fought.

                     Suddenly everything went completely still as a long howl went through the night. The werewolves surrounding us lowered their heads and backed off. Returning to the trees in the cover off night, however Corbyn and the gray wolf continued their attack on one another. 

The gray wolf clamped down on his shoulder shaking its head wildly. The sound of tearing flesh and smell of blood sent me flying over the edge and I puked up our afternoon snack. Father dropped his bloodied dagger and dropped to his knees telling me to focus solely on him. 

Mother's head was lowered with her hand over her mouth trying to conceal her gagging. Looking past father's face I saw Corbyn's fanged teeth drive themselves into the wolf's front leg and his onyx colored eyes was now blood red. The werewolf's claws slashed down his back desperately trying to get him off.

 Corbyn wouldn't let up on his assault, until an enough was shouted. The large grey wolf let out a whimper and Corbyn ripped his teeth from its leg. The werewolf jumped back and let another whimper when it landed on its bad leg. 

A man walked past our shell-shocked huddle and straight to the injured wolf. He seemed to be communicating with it, though he spoke no words

                  "I thought I told you never to never cross my pack lands blood sucker?" The stranger said to Corbyn. Standing he crossed the distance that stood between him and Corbyn. "Don't you know I don't take orders from a filthy flea ridden pack of dogs," Corbyn said with a smirk.

 The picture is what an idea of Arabella looks like