Falling Once Again

Falling Once Again

Anna

                           "Umm what's a King of Faye?" Arabella questioned Corbyn. He raised an eyebrow at Bella, "I thought your sister would have told you the story of the Faye since she's so taken with the supernatural." He said throwing a smirk in my direction "The Faye are nothing more than fairytales that you tell children to help them sleep," I said in a huff. Mystics why does Corbyn's attitude always send me into a tizzy. 

"No no Miss Anna that's where you're wrong there's always truth in the most farfetched fairytales. The Faye were once living creatures, but their king, Cercy, was a very vain and narcissistic man. "That's not true the Faye were kind and helpful creatures that granted wishes to anyone in need." I told Corbyn cutting him off. "Anna let the man speak. How will you ever find a husband with that attitude." Mother snapped at me.

                  "While it is true that most Faye were like that their king was not. Long story short their king challenged the leader of the pixies over whose magic was stronger. Therefore, you can see who won. The pixie leaders killed anyone with ounce of Faye blood basically stopping their bloodline," Corbyn said. Fairy dust verses Pixie dust and it seems the Pixies won, I can't believe the Faye actually once lived among us. 

                Corbyn continued on to say that you can still see a few traits of Faye saying that some have wings of a butterfly on their backs, elfish looking ears, and multicolored eyes. "Wow fairytales have truth behind them tell me Corbyn are unicorns real too?" Bella asked. "Why yes I actually had one as a child named him Percy. Arabella's eyes lit up with joy and continued on asking him about his unicorn named Percy. I saw a glint of mischief in his midnight colored eyes and instantly knew he was messing with Bella.

                     "Bella don't believe him there are no such things as unicorns. Corbyn just messing with you," I say annoyed. I saw Bella's eyes widen in realization and quickly well up with tears. "Oh Bella no harm done don't cry." I said trying to soothe her. She turned her head and sprinted to father who was slightly ahead of us. I saw father wrap his arms around her and whisper soothing words in her ear. Mother gave me a glare as if I was the one who upset her and walked quickly to catch up with them.

                    "You know I should beat you up since you made my sister cry,"I said with a fierce glare. "Your sister needs to toughen up. Why would anyone cry over a little teasing?" "That's just how Bella is besides she's really sensitive." I told him "How many more days till we reach the capital?" "Two as long as we don't have anyone unexpected stops," but I saw his attention was no longer on me, but the still upset Bella. He walked ahead leaving me behind. Bella wiped her teary eyes and gave a watery smile at something Corbyn said upon reaching them.

              For the rest of our walk Corbyn was practically glued to Arabella's side while I was stuck bringing up the rear. My feet hurt, my injured hand was still aching, and I felt nauseous. Mystics I hope I am not getting sick I don't want to slow us down.

However, the swirling of my vision said otherwise and I pitched forward trying to hold in a gag. Lovely my family and Corbyn are practically ignoring me. "Hey guys do you think we could stop a second," I asked. "That's a no can do honey drop we're almost at a stopping point." Father told me, but I gave him a pleading look. "Honey drop are you okay what's wrong?'' Father said with concern in his voice. I started shivering and nodded my head no and my legs seemed to give out. I heard my name yelled out before I went into darkness.