I See Truth

"Anna.......Anna......Anna wake up please," a soft voice spoke to me. Blearily I opened my eyes and looked right into Bella's hazel ones. "Good morning," she said shyly letting her hair shield her fair face. "What time is it Arabella," I asked groggily while wiping the sleep from my swollen eyes.

             "A little past nine, I assumed you wanted to return to your room and change clothes." Bella said. I looked at her full on as she stood at the other end of the bed already dressed and ready for the day. "Does mother or father know I stayed with you last night." I questioned to her. "No, they do not. I assumed you do not want them to know about last night."

          I eased from the soft bed and walked towards her tense body. Bella moved out my way clearing the path to the door. However, it was not needed because I threw my arms around her slim figure. "I don't hate you. I don't care what part you did or didn't have in this whole sacrifice thing. I love you and want to thank for always being here for me." I rushed out squeezing her. "Oh Anna I'm so happy I was scared you would resent me forever. I've been trying to figure out a way to free you from this." Bella gushed to me squeezing me right back. I didn't even think Bella was trying to figure out a way to help me out.

         "Well us sisters have to stick together right. I have to return to my room now okay, but I'll try to meet you for lunch." I said as I released her form. "Alright," with that I exited from the room. Once again I was in room alone, save the flowers that took up every available surface. Oh yeah the prince wanted to go horseback riding today. It wouldn't proper to wear a dress for this occasion would it.

           A maid knocked on my door and came in with an outfit, I thought the king allowed to choose my own clothes from now on. As if reading my thoughts the hybrid girl explained the outfit was required if I wanted to ride horses today. She helped me dress and pulled my short hair into small bun with wispy bangs. Her eyes lingered on my ringed finger and I quickly covered it. I forgot I still wore the ring Corbyn left, I smiled at her and kindly showed her to the door with a thank you.

           What am I going to do with this ring I don't want to take it, yet I don't want to arouse any questions? There was only one thing to do take it off and I placed it in a safe spot. I left and headed towards the dining room. "I hope you do not mind, we will be skipping breakfast," startled I whirled and face the prince. He looked quite dapper in his riding clothes. "Of course your highness whatever you desire I shall do," I said with a deep curtsy of respect for his title. "Quite let us head toward the stables and pick out some horses." The prince concluded and we trudged onward towards the stable.

          The stable was surprisingly small when compared with the rest of the castle. There were about ten horses in the stalls. I walked in and looked at each horse, "Pick out your favorite one you'll be on it all day," the prince forewarned. I looked at each and every horse and was now stuck between Hopscotch and Cake Mix which I thought were pretty weird names for royal steeds. I turned to ask the prince which one he thought better, but saw he was already mounting a horse it was stark white just like the wolf ears he had on his head.

          "Umm your highness Prince Jasper," his ear twitched and swiveled in my direction. Although he didn't turn I assumed he was listening since the ear was facing me. "Which horse do you think is better Hopscotch or Cake Mix?" I asked and he hummed in thought, "Have you ridden a horse before," he asked, "Just once," I replied.

          "Then Cake Mix will be fine Hopscotch like to gallop without command." He answered still turned the other direction, "Thank you," I motioned to the stable boy that I wanted Cake Mix and he took her out the stall. He pulled up a stool and helped me on the large brown horse. "Ready Lady Anna," the prince questioned, "You can just call me Anna no lady required." I told him wanting to do away with the formalities. "Then you can call me Jasper, Anna" he said with a teasing tone.