Meeting the Ringmaster

Sonic: COMING THROUGH!!!!
A blue blur runs straight through the shop area, knocking over fruit and disturbing citizens. Then the blue blur ran into someone. An old cat looking guy looks down at the blue hedgehog.

 An old cat looking guy looks down at the blue hedgehog

Old cat: You again.
Sonic: Sorry abou-
Old cat: SHUT UP BRAT!
The young hedgehog looks up and feels a little bit frightened.
Old cat: YOU DO THIS EVERYDAY AND I AM TIRED OF YOU DISTURBING OUR PEACE!
The old cat lifts his hand and is about to smack the hedgehog and the hedgehog believes, like always, no one will come and stop this. As the hand is about to hit the blue child a hand grabs the arm of the cat.
Old cat: Who dares?!!
???: I do.
Sonic looks up to see a man in a red and yellow jacket with a black top hat and a cane with a purple emerald on the handle.

Old cat: And what is a human doing on the sky islands?
???: Looking to make peace.
The old cat pulls his hand away.
Old cat: You should start by not helping the little-
???: Or maybe you should try to teach the boy that his actions are wrong then hit the child when he knows not of the consequences.
Old cat: And who do you think you are?
Dr.Eggman: I am Doctor Ivo Robotnik, though many call me Eggman.
Old cat: E-eggman? I am soo sorry for yelling at you.
Dr.Eggman: It's quite all right, just return to your daily routines.
Old cat: O-of course!
The old cat goes and fixes his shop. The blue hedgehog looks down at the ground when Eggman turns and looks at him.
Dr.Eggman: I believe we have not been introduced. I am Eggman, and you are?
Sonic: Why should you care?
Dr.Eggman: Cause I saw what you did and I believe you can do so much for Mobius if we put you on the right path.
Sonic: All I want is something to eat.
Then in front of the child's face is an apple.
Dr.Eggman: Will this suffice?
Sonic looks at the man's face and sees a giant brown mustache and his eyes are covered with blue lenses glasses.
Sonic: You look funny.
Dr.Eggman: Heh, you are correct.
Sonic starts chewing the apple until nothing is left.
Dr.Eggman: Now will you tell me your name?
Sonic looks up towards the well-rounded man and a smile forms across his face.
Sonic: I'm Sonic the Hedgehog!
Dr.Eggman: Well Sonic, what would you say if I told you I would like to hire you and give you a place to stay?
Sonic: Really?
Dr.Eggman: Yes.
Sonic starts jumping and running around.
Sonic: Yes! Yes! Yes!
Dr.Eggman: Wonderful! Now come, we have much to discuss.
The two started walking away, and that's how a tale of a grand adventure began.

What's swooooom guys its MikeBearTheGamer13 here and I like to apologize for not writing alot. It's just alot of things happend to my friend so I really didn't feel like writing but I'm back with a fan-story of fan redesigns of Sonic. All rights go to Drawloverlala on DeviantArt and Tumblr and of course SEGA themselves. So yeah... I hope this story does well.