Maria

(Sonic and Tails)

Sonic slowly gets up as he pushes some rubble off of him and Tails. Sonic picks up Tails.

Sonic: You ok buddy?

Tails nods as he brushes off dust.

Tails: You think those two will be ok?

Sonic shrugs.

Sonic: Maybe... for like twenty seconds and then they'll probably try to kill each other. But I'm pretty sure they'll be fine. Got a way to get to the containment room from here?

Tails pulls out the communicator and looks at the map.

Tails: Yeah, I got a way. You ready?

Sonic: Let's get going.

(Eggman and Nicole)

Eggman slowly steps away from the console and raises his hands.

Eggman: Eclipse... we can discuss this peacefully. There doesn't need to be any violence.

Eclipse: But... That's all you wanted from me Julien. I was made to be violent!!

Eggman shudders when Eclipse says Julien but keeps a calm demeanor as he slowly walks towards the cage.

Eggman: Doesn't mean you have to be violent.

Eclipse takes a slight step forward.

Eclipse: Do you.... mean that?

Eggman stops right next to the entrance of the cage and nods.

Eggman: I do. Come here Eclipse.

Eclipse slowly walks towards Eggman. Eclipse stops and looks up at Eggman with hopeful eyes. Eggman turns his head slightly towards Nicole, who nods her head. Eggman sighs and outs both hands on Eclipse's shoulders.

Eggman: I'm sorry Eclipse, we can't change the past. And.... we can't change you either.

Eclipse's look of hopefulness turns to confusion.

Eclipse: What?

Eggman then tosses Eclipse into the cage.

Eggman: NOW NICOLE!!!

Nicole presses a glowing screen and the cage suddenly closes in on Eclipse. Eclipse quickly gets and starts pounding on the cage like a feral animal, mouth foaming up.

Eclipse: YOU LIED TO ME AGAIN JULIEN!!!! YOU ALWAYS LIE TO MEEEE!!!

Eggman: I'm sorry Eclipse, but I'm not Julien, and there is nothing I can do to save you. You're too far gone, especially after what you did.

Eclipse starts to laugh manically.

Eclipse: You think you can beat Eclipse?!

Eclipse raises the tube of Chaos. Eggman's eyes widen as he steps away from the cage.

Eggman: Eclipse don't do it!!!

Eclipse opens the tube and raises it to his mouth.

Eclipse: NO ONE CAN BEAT THE ULTIMATE LIFEFORM!!!!

(Shadow and Knuckles)

Knuckles: How much farther?

Shadow: Be patient you meathead, we'll be there shortly.

Knuckles: *mutters* I'll show you who's a meathead.

Shadow rolls his eyes as he and Knuckles walks down a cooridor.

Knuckles: So what's the plan?

Shadow: Best course of action is to gang up on Eclipse. It'll be our only shot at possibly defeating him.