Eclipse Of Mayhem

(25 years ago)

A red and black lizard-like humanoid creature is lead into a room with a computer counsel and a metal table in the center by two guards.

The creature looks around the room and sees a man who looks Abraham but has slick black hair and a black goatee. The man nods at the creature.

???: Eclipse, good to see you.

Eclipse: H-hi. Where's... where's brother Shadow? I wanted to play with him right now.

???: Apologies Eclipse, but you'll need to be checked on right now. Just lay on the table and we'll begin. Afterwords, you can play with Shadow. Sounds good?

Eclipse nods excitedly as he lays on the table. Suddenly, restraints appear and cuff Eclipse's arms and legs to the table. Eclipse face turns from excitement to terror in an instant.

Eclipse: What... why am I stuck?

???: To ensure you don't hurt yourself. Relax Eclipse, it'll only be a moment.

The man pats Eclipse on the head, which causes him to slowly calm down. The man nods and turns and walks towards a young scientist who's face is obscured by shadows is standing at the council.

???: Is everything prepared Robotnik?

Robotnik: Everything should be ready Ezekiel, but I'm not sure about this. Grandfather said-

Ezekiel grabs the young scientist by his collar.

Ezekial: I don't give a DAMN what your grandfather says!!! He's been pushing this back for far too long, focusing on his other pet project. I need this done now, or else I'll scrap everything else!!! Understood?!

Robotnik: Y-yes sir!!

Ezekiel lets go of the scientist and nods at Eclipse.

Ezekiel: We're about to begin. You'll feel slight pain in the back of your head but don't worry, it'll only be there for a moment.

Eclipse: What p-

Suddenly Eclipse feels something stab directly into his brain and he screams in pain. The scientist wavers.

Robotnik: I think we sh-

Ezekiel: Continue.

The scientist sighs and begins to press buttons on the council. Eclipse starts thrashing and struggling in the restraints while screaming in agony.

Ezekial: Is the reprogramming working?!

Robotnik: It should be but.... something's not-

Suddenly one of the restraints on Eclipse's wrist is ripped off from the table as the screams of agony turn to laughs of malice.

Ezekiel: What the hell is-

Another restraint is ripped off the table and flies straight into the camera, cutting the camera feed off.