Mammoth Mogul Finale

Forgot to mention last chapter but thanks for over 3k reads!!!! Means alot to me that this little story can get that many. Never thought any of my stories can get to the 4 digits, and now I have 3 in the 4 digits and 1 in the 5 digits. So thanks again, and enjoy the finale!!!

---------------------

Knuckles: Any Plans?!

Sonic: Well no, for I didn't account for him having TELELKINESIS!!!!

Mogul points his arm forward and all the robots fly towards the group.

Sally: DODGE!!!

Sonic jumps onto the robots whenever they get close to him, Knuckles bashes each robot that gets sent flying his way, Tails and Nicole do some flying maneuvers, and Sally slashes and rolls at of the way of incoming robots. As Sally slashes a robot, Mogul appears and grabs her injured arm. Sally screams in pain as Mogul lifts her up by the arm.

Mogul: Ah right, I almost broke this arm in our last encounter. Let's remedy that!

Mogul squeezes his hand, causing Sally's arm to make loud crunch noise. Sally screams in pain as the broken arm drops her blade.

Tails: NOOO!!!

Tails flies straight at Mogul while blasting him with his hand cannon. Mogul makes a robot float infront of him and blocks the blasts. Mogul then flings the robot at Tails. Tails manages to dodge out of the way and continues to fly at Mogul. Mogul raises his free and suddenly Tails stops in middair as a green aura surrounds him.

Mogul: Annoying pest. Now princess, you have something that belongs to me.

Mogul grabs the emerald and tries to pry it from her hand, but Sally holds tight. Mogul snarls.

Mogul: Oh, still have some strength huh?

Mogul slams Sally into the ground over and over until the emerald falls loose from her grasp and rolls away.

Mogul: Finally.

Mogul tosses Sally away and starts heading towards the emerald when Knuckles runs up and grabs the emerald.

Knuckles: You're not getting this emerald!!!

Mogul: Really? You think you can stop me? You have no chance.

Knuckles: Just WATCH!!!

Knuckles throws a few punches but Mogul dodges them with ease. Mogul swings his hand but Knuckles dodges it

Knuckles: Missed me.

Mogul: Did I?

Tails: KNUX, WATCH OOOOUUUUTTTT!!!

Knuckles turns to see Tails flying at him. Tails and Knuckles collide and start tumbling sideways, causing the emerald to fall out of Knuckles' hands.

Mogul: Now it's-

Nicole then swoops in and grabs the emerald and starts flying away. Mogul yells in frustration.

Mogul: YOU WANT TO FEEL MY WRATH?!

Mogul raises his hand suddenly everything and everyone start glowing green and start floating into the air.

Mogul: FEEL MY WRAAAAAATTTTTHH
HHHHHH!!!

Mogul slams his hand into the ground causing everyone and everything to fall to the ground quickly. A dust cloud forms from the impact. Mogul swings his arms to clear the dust and sees the Chaos Emerald laying next to an unconscious Tails and Nicole. Mogul smirks and walks towards the emerald.

Mogul: Finally! No more interference. Soon, I'll have my em-

Sonic, looking bruised and hurt, stumbles inbetween the emerald and Mogul and stands his ground.