53

Zayn

I woke up to Ally laying next to me with her hair a mess and her naked body covered with the duvet. I smile and plant a kiss on her forehead. I then get up and throw on some clothes to go downstairs. Today is our last day in California and I know Ally is going to be so sad to leave her family behind. Hell, I think we all are. I go downstairs and see Karen in the kitchen as always. Something would be wrong if she wasn't in the kitchen.

"Hi Zayn, the food is almost ready?" she says giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey mom, I'm not that hungry." I say truthfully.

"Really? Is everything okay?" she asks concerned. I mean I would be too, I never turn down Karen's food.

"Yeah, I think I'll just go listen to music for awhile." I say going up to the treehouse and plugging in my earphones as I lay on my back and look at the morning sky.

Ally

I woke up to find no one next to me and no one in my room. I wonder where Zayn is. I fixed myself up to go downstairs and eat breakfast. I grabbed a plate and sat at the table with everyone else.

"Has anyone seen Zayn?" I asked everyone.

"Treehouse." Was all my mom said. I finished my breakfast and then went up there to see him. I knocked on the wood but then realized he had earphones in. His eyes were closed so I'm pretty sure he was sleep. I knelt down and paused his music. Nothing. I took out his earphones and laid in his arms. He then woke up smiling as soon as he seen my face.

"Hello." I said.

"Hi." he said still smiling.

"What's wrong? Mom told me you didn't eat?" I said confused.

"Nothing everything is perfect, but I just feel something is off and I don't know what it is." he said losing his smile.

"Zayn I actually have to tell you something." I said remembering that I never told him about Harry and I kissing. I'm shitting bricks right now.

"Go ahead, love." he said sitting up and grabbing my hand.

"Okay I'm really scared to tell you this-"

"Your not pregnant are you?" he asked confused.

"No!... But Harry and I kissed when you and Paisley kissed." I said hoping that he doesn't get mad. He didn't say anything, just sat there. "Zayn please say something, anything." I begged. Still nothing. "Zayn?-"

"Just shhhhh." he said thinking. I followed directions and just sat there.

"Umm hey guys we're about to watch the game if you want to watch. It's starts in 5." Liam comes and tells us.

"Thanks." Zayn says.

"Wow Zayn, it took a lot out of me to tell you that and you just ignore me and talk to Liam. I can't believe-" his lips crashed onto mine. I was shocked. I thought he would've been mad.

"Is that the last thing?" he said pulling away in all seriousness.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Is that the last thing that I didn't know about. Ally I love you with all my heart, but I don't want to hurt you and I don't want to get hurt." he said sighing.

"Yes, I promise." I said touching his face. All he did was remove my hand and he got up and left. I figured I should give him time to cool off.

Zayn

She kissed Harry. He's one of my best mates. Why did it have to be Harry. I walk back inside the house and I see everyone with their eyes glued to the TV. I just went upstairs and took a shower. I think better in the shower.

"Hey Zayn." I heard Niall say using the toilet.

"Niall why aren't you using your bathroom?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"I thought you might like some company, but I see not. You don't have to be rude about it." He says turning the water off from washing his hands about to leave.

"Wait since you're in here... Ally just told me that her and Harry shared a kiss after Paisley kissed me." I said running water over my face.

"Woah, I can't believe Harry would do that. I'm sorry mate. What are you going to do?" he says sympathizing for me.

"I don't know. I love Ally, but now every time I see her I'm going to see her and Harry. What if she likes Harry? What if she liked the kiss?." I said and then groaning.

"Zayn even if she did like Harry, she loves you and only you. No kiss from anyone could make her stop loving you. You guys have history, what do her and Harry have?" he says making a good point.

"You're right, thanks Niall." I say sticking my head out of the shower curtain and smiling at the little lad.

"No problem mate." he says returning the smile.

"NIALL, YOU'RE MISSING THE GAME! NIALL! NIALL! Niall?" Louis says yelling and then sticking his head in the bathroom to find Niall.

"Oh hey Zaynie boy." Louis says ruffling my hair. I just gave him the death glare.

"Okay Lou, lets give him some privacy." Niall said winking at me and leaving with Louis. I just responded with the praying hands. I continued my shower and styled my hair. I came into the room with nothing on but a towel wrapped around my waist. Ally was sitting up on the bed playing with something in her hand. I couldn't see what it is.

"Hey." I said scratching the back of my neck. She jumped not knowing I was in the room.

"Hey." she says just as dry as I did.

"Whatcha got there?" I asked wanting to know.

"My necklace." she said sounding like she was about to cry. Ally is very sensitive. I need to keep that in mind when we have arguments, I could really lose her by not watching what I say.

"Oh, the one I gave you?" I asked taking a step closer.

"Yeah." She said above a whisper.

"Why did you take it off?" I said getting closer to her.

"Because I don't deserve it." She says letting the tears fall. The moment she said that, is the same moment when the world stopped...or at least my world.