13

I walked in Nando's searching for Emma. I remembered she had text me when I was freshening up that she would be sitting in a booth. I spotted her blonde hair and she was wearing a grey sweater.

"Hey." I said walking over to her and sitting down.

"Oh hey." she said giggling.

"So do you eat here often or you just felt like it today?" I asked chuckling.

"Not often, but not rare either." she said smiling before answering.

"I get what your saying-"

"Welcome to Nando's, what can I get the lovely couple?" The waiter asked.

"Oh were not-"

"I'm sorry, I just assumed that since-"

"It's fine, were friends." Emma said smiling at me.

"Can I have a Chicken Caesar Salad please?" she said handing the menu to the waiter.

"And for you sir?" he asked turning in my direction.

"Oh I'm not ordering nothing. Thank you." I said looking at Emma.

"So what do you do?" I asked fixing my beanie.

"Well I'm in college. I go to London University and I'm a dog walker." She goes to London University to, I wonder if she knows Ally.

"Cool, sometimes I wish I was in college." I say sighing.

"Why? Being in One Direction isn't all glamorous like everyone thinks."

"Exactly, but it does have its perks" I say chuckling. My phone starts ringing and its Niall.

"Excuse me, I should probably take this." I say getting up from the table. She nods and I step outside the restaurant.

"Wassup, mate?" I say scratching the back of my neck.

"It's Ally." he says into the phone. Everything around me stops moving and my breath was getting caught in my throat.

"What happened?" I try to ask staying calm.

"I don't know man, she just started crying out of nowhere." he says stuttering.

"Okay Niall, slow down. What exactly happened?" I ask trying yo think positive.

"Well I had came down stairs to get a snack and I heard soft sobs that were barely audible. I went over to her and she was crying, but she wouldn't tell me what for." he says and all I could think about was is she going go be okay.

"Where is she now?" I hope Ally is okay. I really hope she's okay, I mean what would I do without her.

"She's upstairs with Sam, I guess there talking." I didn't know what go think or do but I can't just leave Emily.

"Okay mate, keep me posted. I'll be home soon." I say truthfully. I still wanted to hang out with Em, I mean what if Ally is crying over something girly. You never know with girls.

"Sure, yeah." Niall and I said our good byes and I went back to accompany Em.

Ally

I stopped my crying and started laughing at this movie that Sam made me watch, its hilarious. The name of it is The Hangover. Even though, I wanted to get over Zayn, I know even if I tried I wouldn't be able to. I wasn't expecting me to cry over Zayn because what can I do if someone doesn't like you the way you like them, and what's crazy is now I know the truth. I remember when Zayn and I were in high school and he told me he wasn't going to prom because he couldn't go with me. I for sure thought we would end up together. And look at us now, I flew halfway around the world to get my heart broken. I'm so pathetic. What really sucks is how he doesn't notice.

Sam

I go downstairs to grab a snack when I hear Niall on the phone with someone. I scoot a little closer to the living room so I could hear more clearer.

"She's upstairs with Sam, I guess there talking." he says scratching the back of his neck. I bet he told him how Ally was crying before I made her watch that funny movie. I went back in the kitchen to pop my popcorn. I put it in the microwave and press popcorn when I feel arms wrap around my waist.

"Are you going to share?" Niall asked smiling like the little leprechaun he is.

"Yes, with Ally." I said laughing because I just crushed his dreams.

"Hey, what was wrong with her anyways?" he asked setting his chin on my shoulder while blowing on my neck.

"What? Huh? Oh she was just um ON HER PERIOD!" Niall sure does have me wrapped around his little finger.

"Oh okay, I hope you don't act like that when its your time of the month." he says kissing my cheek.

"Well see." I say giggling and running upstairs.

Zayn

Emily was done eating and wanted to walk around, I didn't mind at all. I just really loved her company. She was really sweet and nice and she smelled like pretty roses.

"So how did your phone call go?" she said facing my direction.

"It was just Niall." I said laughing. "He just wanted to check in." I know I'm lying but its for the best. I don't want to scare Em off by telling her I have a best friend who is a female. Believe it or not, but girls cars about that stuff. I also didn't want Em to know about Ally because its to early in our friendship.

"Oh okay, that's nice of him." she said smiling.

"So dog walker, I haven't seen you with any dogs lately." I say changing the subject.

"That's because its up to the owner when they want me to walk their dogs." she says giggling.

"Ah I get what your saying, where do you walk them?" I ask folding my hands on the table.

"Wherever the owner prefers me to." She says taking a bite of her salad.

"So everything depends on the owner." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Well they're giving me their money, aren't they?" she said smiling.

"Your pretty smart." I said smirking.

"Pretty smart?" she asked.

"Well I just meant that your pretty and smart." I said clearing the air.

"I was just messing with you." she said laughing. "I'm done, you wanna go somewhere?" she asked getting up.

"Yeah sure, but don't think your off the hook. I'm gonna get you back for that." I said also getting up.

"Okay whatever you say, Mr. Malik." she said laughing. I don't know what it is but I really like this girl. I mean she's beautiful, smart, funny, and all around she has good vibes. It sucks that she can't come on tour with us. Were going to be gone for three months.

I'm so siked about going with Ally though. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me, but I can't chase after Ally forever. And besides Emma is a great girl and the last thing I would want to do is hurt her. She's so fragile and innocent like Ally, but the only difference is I actually have a chance with Emma. All I see with Ally is a road to rejection and that's a path I'm trying to stay away from.