39

Ally

I woke up feeling refreshed and pumped. I didn't go to bed to late last night so maybe that's why I feel like this, but I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After I finished taking care of my necessities, I went downstairs to see if my mom was up. I walked into the kitchen seeing her face to the window as she was washing dishes.

"Oh mom, I'll take care of those." I said smiling.

"Aww thanks honey, what are you doing up so early?" she asked smiling while leaning on the counter.

"Mom it's not early, but I had a really good night last night and when I went to sleep that just sealed the deal." I said making her laugh.

"So let's talk about this London boy." she said smirking.

"Well, what do you want to know?" I asked nonchalantly.

"What's his name?" she asked squinting.

"Nathan." I said finishing up the dishes.

"Age?" she asked opening the fridge.

"19." I said getting out the orange juice.

"How did you meet?"

"School."

"What school?"

"My school mom. Is that it, I mean we only went on like two dates." I said sighing and taking a sip of orange juice.

"Yes for now, but I'm just looking out for you."she said throwing her hands up in defense.

"I know and I love you for that." I said giving her a hug and kiss her on the cheek. The doorbell rang and a knock followed shortly after that. It's probably Sam and Niall, I didn't here them come back last night. I went to the front door and I opened it revealing Nathan standing on my doorstep. I gasped in shock, I just couldn't believe it.

"Nathan, what are you doing here? How did you even know where to find me?" I asked a little scared.

"Ally I just had to see you again. I miss you back in London and I miss you by my side. Please come home with me, oh and I followed you guys here." he said all at once and my mind was all over the place.

"You what?" I asked not believing hat he followed us all the way here. Is he crazy?:

"I know crazy right, but I love you." he said making my eyes pop out of my head. Okay now I know he's crazy.

"You what? Nathan let's talk outside." I said stepping outside and closing the door behind me.

"Oh and I had also got you these." he said pulling a dozen red roses from behind his back.

"Thanks, but we need to talk." I said being serious.

"Okay, let's talk." he said nonchalantly.

"One you can't just show up at my house unexpectedly, especially when I live in the other side of the world. I've also been meaning to tell you that Zayn and I kind of, sort of confessed our feelings for one another and the truth is your such an amazing guy and it's a little sweet that you followed me to show up at my door and tell me to go back with you and you love me, but I don't think I'll ever be in love with someone like I'm in love with Zayn." I said feeling terrible about what I had just done.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to creep you out in anyway and I understand. Zayn won your heart first, but please always know that I really liked you and I'll always have a place in my heart for you." he said as a tear rolled down my cheek. I gave him a hug and he walked down my steps, but then turned around.

"So you think it's sweet, huh, that I followed you home." he said smirking.

"I said a little." I said giggling.

"A little goes a long way." he said walking back to his car. I go back in the house relieved that it went that well. Zayn was downstairs and he just stared at me while pouring himself some water.

"Oh who was that at the door honey?" My mom asked turning to face me.

"It was Nathan." I said and Zayn immediately started choking on his water.

"What?" he said after he got his composure together. He scared me for a second.

"Oh dear, what did he want?" she asked covering her mouth.

"He wanted me to go back to London with him, but I told him that I'm in love with Zayn and he said he found out where we were because he followed us." I said sitting down in the chair.

"That's crazy, I hope he gets home safely." Mom said sighing.

"I know me to, he really is a nice guy. I feel bad and I know I shouldn't, but I do." I said putting my head down.

"Zayn, how do you feel?" Mom asked looking at him.

"I don't know what I feel or how to feel about this to be honest. I mean I know he dated Ally first and everything, but I've always loved her and I always will. She has a right to feel the way she does and who am I to come in between that, I just hope she doesn't regret it at the end of the day and hopes she was still dating Nathan because that would break my heart." he said and I looked up at him from putting my head down and he was looking at my mom while answering the question.

"I always knew you were the one for her." My mom said having the biggest smile on her face.

"How did you know?" Zayn and I asked both curious as how she knew we would end up together.

"Well you guys were always together and I knew as you two got older that you would develop feelings for one another, just a mothers instinct." she says sounding nonchalant at the end of her statement. "I'm going to get started on breakfast, I'll catch up with you guys later." she says going back in the kitchen. Zayn looked at me as if what next and I just went outside and climbed up the treehouse. He then followed me catching on to where I was leading him.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked looking down on me.

"Maybe it would help if I got it all off of my chest." I said as my hands started shaking.

"I'm listening." he said grabbing my hands.

"I just don't want to be the girl whose broken boys hearts because she was indecisive on which boy she wants." I said sighing.

"Well now does she know which boy she wants?" he asked interlacing our fingers.

"Yes, the only boy for her is the same boy she fell in love with since she could remember. The only boy who's been there for her from the start and I know you'll be there until the end." I said smiling.

"Then your fine, besides it's only Nathan anyway. I'm pretty sure he'll meet someone else and you guys can remain friends." he said kissing my hands. I smiled and I looked up at him so our lips could connect.

"How did I get so lucky?" I asked pulling away from the kiss.

"I should be asking you that." he said chuckling and kissing me in the cheek.