41

Zayn

I went downstairs to see all of the boys downstairs and everyone was dressed and ready except for Harold. I'm not surprised, it's usually him and I who are always the last ones, but it's just him today. Karen all fixed us a plate and I felt like we we're back in high school and I would eat dinner with them and she would always fix me a plate, I just stopped offering to fix my own because every time I did, I had got shut down.

"Are you guys excited for the first day of tour?" I ask the rest of the boys as their digging in eating.

"I can't wait to see the fans." Liam says smiling thinking about it.

"Remember that one time Niall got followed out of the arena and to Nando's" Harry says laughing causing us all to laugh along with him.

"Oh yeah, she was crazy, but I love her." Niall says with his plate completely clean. I wouldn't be surprised if he's going in for seconds.

Ally

"What's wrong?" Sam asked barging in the room like a mad woman.

"How did you know something was wrong?" I asked confused.

"I just know okay, so spill." she says getting under the covers beside me. Then she hops out of the covers and I was laughing so hard.

"You and Zayn haven't- erm?" She was at a loss for words.

"No no no and no. They're clean, sit your butt down." I say scooting over and making room.

"Okay spill." she says excited to know.

"Well I can't really tell you." I say sighing.

"What?" She said pretty loudly.

"I mean I can because I trust you but you can't tell anyone, not even Niall." I say making her promise.

"Oooohhh this must be bad, okay I won't." she said confirming her promise.

"Okay so I had came upstairs from Zayn and I talking in the treehouse-"

"Good talk or bad talk?" she says interrupting me.

"Good." I say answering her question. "And I was bored so I went to see if any of the other boys were awake. I went into Harry's room and he was sound asleep. Like literally dead asleep. I called his name and nothing the first time, I tried a second time and I thought he didn't move but he did, and it was a big move." I say shutting my eyes trying to get the image out of my head.

"I'm lost, what do you mean a big move?" she asks confused.

"Well I had looked down and when I looked back up again Harry had an erection." I say running my fingers through my hair.

"Shut up!" Sam yelled.

"Shhhhhh, the last thing I want is for Zayn to hear me, he would freak and Harry and Zayn wouldn't be friends anymore, Zayn and I won't be whatever the heck we are anymore, so please don't say anything." I said meaning every single word.

"I swear I won't, but what did you do after you saw what you saw?" she asked very curiously.

"I tiptoed out and bumped into Liam because he had just came out of he restroom." I say biting my finger.

"Oh my god." was all she could say.

"I didn't mean to see it, I just wanted to see if he was awake. I should've never went in there in the first place." I said as tears spilled out of my eyes.

"It's okay, I'm sure Zayn will understand. He will know you didn't do anything and that it just happened." She said stroking my hair as I laid down in her lap.

"I don't know Sam, what if Zayn hates me?" I ask thinking about the worst outcome.

"He loves you, he's in love with you. He won't ever hate you, I'm pretty sure he can't even if he wanted to." she said smiling.

"Yeah but he might not be in love with me for long." I say sniffling.

"Everything will work out fine, I mean look at me and Niall. I never thought in a million years I would be the girlfriend of Niall Horan and I really do love him. No one can deny the power of love." she says having the biggest smile on her face.

"Awww Sammy." I say sitting up and pulling her in for a hug. The door burst open revealing Zayn and he looked so confused.

"Ally what's wrong, why are you crying love?" he asks me sitting at the edge of the bed. Sam look at me and I give her the look that says "I'm not ready to tell him yet" and she nods her head and leaves us alone.

"I think I just needed some girl time to get some things off of my chest." I say smiling.

"That's good, you had me worried, but you know you can always talk to me right?" he says making sure I start coming to him about my problems more often.

"Mhm." I say nodding my head.

"Good." he says standing up and walking over to me. He sat down beside me and caressed my cheek in his hand. Our eyes never left each other's and our foreheads gently touched one another.

"I love you." I said smiling.

"Prove it." he said smirking. My lips crashed on to his and moved in sync with one another. A moan escaped his lips as I allowed him full access. Our tongues were dominating each other and he laid my head down gently on the bed and his arms were propping himself up as he looked down on me.

"Your so beautiful Ally." he said kissing my forehead. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down closer to me. Our lips connected and I was trying everything in my power to not think of Harry while kissing Zayn, but I just kept seeing the visual of this morning that I pulled away trying to play it off by kissing him on the cheek. "I never knew you were such a tease." he says chuckling.

"There's a lot of thing you don't know about me." I say smirking. His eyes widen and I just couldn't help myself. The giggles escaped my lips and I couldn't stop. "You better get going handsome." I say pecking him on the lips as he got up.

"You really are a tease." he says looking at me. I just responded with a wink and he grabbed his phone, wallet, and keys.

"You have the VIP passes right?" he asks just checking.

"Yeah, there in my wallet." I say nodding.

"Okay leave at 7 or earlier." he says putting those items in his pocket.

"Okay have a good sound check, you guys are going to kill it." I say standing up and giving him a hug.

"Thanks love, see you later." he says walking out of the room. How am I going to keep this up? I have to tell him when they're on break from tour which is like a month from now, I mean I don't want them to have bad performance because of me. Life is complicated.