3

We got in the car and it was instantly silent. I just stared out the window frustrated. I didn't understand what that chicks problem was.

"I'm sorry." Zayn said interrupting my inner thoughts. I looked over at him detaching myself from the incredible view. He looked really apologetic.

"Zayn, you have nothing to be sorry for. She's the one who came and crashed the party." I said rolling my eyes as I said the last part of my sentence.

I can't believe he thought it was his fault. I wonder if I should ask him who she is. I decide against it thinking about what if it causes conflict. "Dave, Rosemary Park please." Zayn said. Dave nodded.

"Why are we going to the park?" I ask confused. Zayn smiled and said,

"I want to show you something." I nodded and just enjoyed the ride. It didn't take us long to get to the park. We both got out and walked over to a tire swing. I lit up like a kid in a candy store. I remember ever since I was little I always wanted to ride one of these. In California, we didn't have any of these where I lived at.

Flashback

"C'mon Ally, get on the swing." Zayn said going high in the sky.

"No, I don't like those swings." I said still playing in the sand. Zayn jumped off and came over to me in the sand.

"I bet you would ride a tire swing." Zayn said putting sand in the pale. I looked up at him excited for him to tell me more about this tire swing.

"What's a tire swing Zaynie?" He smiled and dusted some sand off of him while directing his attention to me.

"A tire swing is when you sit in the middle of the tire and it's tied to a rope on a tree and you swing back and forth like a regular swing." My face lit up with excitement.

"Wow that sounds cooler than these swings, I wanna swing on it like I'm in the jungle." I said looking in the sky. I always liked the jungle, especially with all the animals.

"Tire swings are way cooler than these swings." Zayn says laughing. He was laughing at the expression on my face. I can't help it if that sounds fun.

"Let's go find one Zaynie." I say standing up out of the sand.

"You won't really find one here in California." he says which causes me to pout.

"Aw don't be sad Ally, we'll get on one when you come visit me." I smile so wide. Zayn could always put a smile on my face.

End of Flashback

"Are you going to get on or stare off into space all day?" Zayn asked laughing. I laughed along wit him.

"Oh yeah." I said remembering his directions from when we were ten. I sat in the middle of the swing and kicked my legs back and forth causing me to barely move.

"Here I'll push you." He walked up behind me and gave me a gentle, yet strong push. This time my feet rose from the ground.

"Geez Ally, what have you been eating lately?" he asks. My face instantly turns from a smile to a death glare. He cracks up laughing and puts his hands up stepping back which causes him to trip over a rock and I start giggling uncontrollably.

"Ahh." he says wincing in pain. I cut my laughs short and ran over to Zayn to make sure he was okay. "Zayn, are you okay?" He didn't answer, he just winced in pain.

"Let me take a look." I lifted his ankle slowly and I didn't find a scratch or a broken bone. Maybe he just sprained it.

"I'm sorry Zaynie, this is all my fault." I slowly set his ankle back down.

"You got that right." He said while standing up real quick and got back down to attack me with tickles.

"Okay, okay I surrender." I said in between giggles.

He was so dead. He had me pinned down with my hands above my head looking down at me. This would be really romantic if we were a couple. What am I even saying? Zayn and I a couple? No, never, not in a million years. He does look really cute right now if I'm being honest, but he doesn't even like me like that. So might as well push that idea out my head.

"You have to say I'm the best." he says.

"Okay, I'm the best." I say sticking my tongue out. He tickles me some more.

"PLEASE! STOP!" I beg.

"You know what I meant." he says raising one eyebrow up causing me to laugh.

"Next time, you should be more specific." I said cheesing big. His eyes grew wide.

"You want me to tickle you again." he says teasing me while raising his hand. I instantly shook my head.

"Zayn is the best." I said. He released me and got off of me. I made a run for it and yelled,

"ZAYN SUCKS!" He chased me all over the park until he finally caught me. I jumped on his back trying to catch my breath.

We both sat on the tire swing swinging back and forth while watching the sunset. It was beautiful. We left the park shortly after that. We were heading home after a long amusing day. I decided to call my mom back. It dialed and dialed and she finally answered.

Phone Conversation

"Hey mom, how are you?" I asked looking out the window.

"I'm fine honey, how are you doing?" She sounded tired. When my mom asked me that question I really thought about how I was doing. I'm doing good in college and everything is fine at home. I'm just a little homesick, but I won't mention that. I don't want her to think that I can't handle myself.

"I'm great, just enjoying college." I could tell she was smiling on the other end.

"Awesome, where's Zayn?" she asked causing me to shift my eyes to the British boy.

"He's right here, playing a game on his phone." I told her still looking at Zayn. At the mention of his name, he looks up at me. I mouth to him, it's my mom. He takes the phone away from me.

"Hey mom." he says into the phone. My mom always thought of him as a son. They got carried away with each other on the phone. They took like ten minutes to catch up with one another. He really enjoyed talking to her and I loved that. He handed me the phone back and stuck his tongue out at me.

"Yeah, mom." I said making sure she was still on the phone. I playfully hit him in the arm causing him to pout.

"I'm about to go back to sleep, I was just calling to check on you earlier." she says yawning into the phone. I totally forgot about time difference. I mentally face palm myself.

"Okay goodnight mom. Love you." I say about to end the call.

"Love you too sweetheart." She hangs up and I direct my attention back to Zayn. He was still pouting like a baby. I scooted over to give him a hug. He accepted me with open arms.

We reach the flat and open the door to see everyone spreaded out around the couch. Zayn gives me this devilish grin and I knew exactly what he was thinking. We went in the kitchen and pulled out condiments. We put them on everyone. We laughed and went upstairs. Zayn and I share a bedroom. I stripped down to my bra and panties. I grabbed one of Zayns big shirts out the drawer. It smelled just like him. He stripped down to his underwear and got in the bed. I went into the bathroom to tie up my hair in a loose bun. I turned out the light and climbed into bed.

The only light in the room was coming from the moonlight. I turned to face Zayn looking at the moonlight. He then moved his eyes to land on mine. He twirled a piece of my hair in his finger and massaged my head.

"Do you still feel like your failing the boys?" I asked looking up at him. He smiled and said,

"No, thanks to you." He said placing a kiss on my forehead. I couldn't contain my smile. These moments prove to me that nothing could ruin our friendship.

"I love you Zaynie." I said snuggling up into his bare chest.

"I love you too Ally." He said pulling me into him. My eyelids began to feel heavier and heavier by the minute causing me to fall into a deep slumber.