24

Ally

We walked around the park and talked a lot about what we missed out on in each others lives, but there was one question I was dying to know the answer to.

"Zayn, why were you mad in the first place when Nathan kissed me?" I asked realizing my conscious got the best of me. He didn't answer right away.

"I just wanted to make sure your not rushing into anything. I was so stupid that I came about it the wrong way and I'm sorry." he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Zaynie, you can stop apologizing." I said smiling. I thought it was cute that he really felt bad.

"I will never stop apologizing love, sorry." he said chuckling.

"Are you ready to go back?" I asked giving him his jacket back.

"Only if you are." he said cheesing.

"Yeah, let's go." I said poking his cheek.

"Get on my back." he says suddenly.

"Zayn, I'm not getting on-"

"Just cmon." he says getting low so I could hop on. He walked with me on his back and then he began to run and he yelled out, "Weeee!", like a little kid on a ride.

"Okay you can put me down now." I said about to jump off his back.

"Nope. I'm taking you all the way to the car." he says laughing.

"Zayn, really I can walk." I say hugging him with my arms by his throat.

"You give the best hugs Ally." he says smiling.

"So I've been told." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"And the best kisses." he said making an ugly face.

"Ewwwww. Are you okay?" I asked laughing.

"Umm yeah why?" he said turning red.

"Never mind." I said as we approached the car.

"Ladies first." Zayn said opening the door.

"Thanks." I said smiling. Tonight has been the worst and best night ever. I love Zayn so much, I cant explain it, its better than words. I looked out the window and let the cold air hit me. I didn't mind, I was just lucky to have Zayn by my side.

Zayn

I stared at Ally looking out the window and couldn't help but imagine what life would be like to have her as mine. She would be all mine and only mine. Nobody else's. But then again, you have Nathan who Ally really seems to like. Maybe at the end of the day she will be mine. Just having her beside me is everything right now.

We make it back to the flat and everyone was in their rooms sleep. Ally and I went in our room and instantly changed into pajamas in the bathroom. She had on one of my long shirts and I had to control myself. She pulled back the covers and laid down on her side. I stripped down to my boxers and I turned the light out.

"Goodnight Zaynie." she says almost above a whisper.

"Goodnight love." I said laying down and closing my eyes.

Next Morning

Ally

I turned over and opened eyes only to find a sleeping Zayn right beside me. I sit up, I rub my eyes and all of Zayns tattoos are exposed. I started to trace them gently with my fingers. He turned over and smiled with his eyes still close.

"Hey love." he says in his deep groggy morning voice. I didn't say anything I just got up. He opened his eyes looking for me and as he was laying on his stomach I got on his back and straddled him.

"I was wondering where you went." he says turning over, but still keeping me straddled on him.

"Surprise." I say smiling and getting off of him. I go into the bathroom and see the damage of my face and hair. It looks like a bird made a nest on top of my head. I brushed my teeth and brushed through my hair while applying water to the edges of my hair. I walked out the bathroom feeling I looked decent enough to go downstairs. While going downstairs I smelled pancakes and found Liam making them in the kitchen.

"Hey Liam." I said hugging him from behind.

"Hey Ally, I take it everything went good last night?" he said raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah, perfect." I said smiling.

"Great, want a pancake before your off to school?" he asks.

"Yeah, thanks." I say cutting it up into pieces. Can't have pancakes without syrup, I thought while pouring syrup on them. They were so good. After I had finished eating I headed for the shower and on my way to the room I see Niall run out his room and head to the kitchen.

"PANCAKES!" Niall yells. I just laugh and go get in the shower. I finished getting ready while charging my phone and listened to music, but it was turned down because Zayn was still sleeping.

I came out of the bathroom and he was wide awake. I felt dumb. "Oh, so your awake." I said standing in front of the mirror.

"Yeah, and why are you in front of the mirror?" he asks.

"What do you mean? To see how I look duh Zayn." I say looking at him stupid.

"No I mean, you always look beautiful." he says smiling.

"You know, its not good to lie." I say laughing.

"You can think what you want, but I'm not lying." he says seriously.

"Okay, well I've got to go, but I'll see you when I get back." I said exiting the room and heading back downstairs. "You ready Sam?" I asked as she tied her shoes.

"Yeah." she says standing up.

"Emmm emmm." Niall says clearing his throat.

"Oh sorry." Sam says walking over to give him a kiss.

"That's better." Niall says chuckling. And with that, we were off to school. We arrived in no time and we took our seats in Professor Jack's class. Sam and I had recently just got switched to this class. I took my seat in the front and a tall blonde girl walks in. She looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Hello class, today were going over art." said Professor Jack. "What is art?" he asks and all the students raise their hand. I had my pen and paper down ready to take notes.

"Yes, Emma." he said turning to the smart board.

"Art is his you perceive it rather than someone saying it is or not." Emma said.

"Very good Emma." Professor Jack said turning around with the same definition she said written on the board. This Emma girl seems really smart.

The rest of the day went by smoothly and I was loving Professor Jack's class. He's such a cool teacher. The bell rung and Sam and I packed up our stuff. Emma walked out and I got a good glimpse of her. Every thing just came flooding back to me like I was going back in time. The text message, the girl in the car, and the blonde hair. I stood there frozen and I couldn't believe it.

"Alissa, hello." Sam says clapping at me.

"So-sorry." I said looking at her.

"You gotta stop doing that." she said as we walked out the class.