33

"So that's about everything that happened." Sam says very nonchalantly.

"Samantha, you have a boyfriend?" I ask smirking.

"Yes, where were you at the end of my story?" she says looking at me dumbfounded.

"Oh my gosh!" I say so loudly that I know the boys heard me.

"Shhh, but yeah. I know right." she says cheesing really big.

"I'm so happy for you." I say giving her a hug.

"Thanks Ally, it means a lot, but enough about me...what's going on with you and Zayn?" she asks me smirking.

"Oh nothing." I say quickly. Maybe a little too quickly.

"Yeah right, I'm pretty sure you guys already kissed secretly and isn't telling anyone." she said rolling her eyes.

"Nope, I'm just playing it safe." I say not making eye contact with her.

"Why though, you don't like him anymore, your in love with him, but your not taking any risks. Break free. Live without regrets." Sam says laughing.

"I'm nervous, there's so many times I wanted to tell him, but I'm too chicken. Your right, I do love him, but I'm not ready to get my heart broken yet." I say sighing.

"Do you want me to ask him because you know I will." she says getting up.

"No, it's fine. It'll just happen on its own, but for now I'm happy and he's happy. I don't want to jeopardize that." I say laying down closing my eyes.

"Okay well, I'm going in there with them." she says standing up.

"Okay, I'm just going to get some sleep." I said yawning.

Zayn

Samantha comes out of the back room and goes and sits next to Niall. I didn't see Ally behind her so I just got up and went back there closing the door behind me. She was sleeping on the little couch and she looked so beautiful. I started to stroke her hair and she didn't even move. I grab a cover and covered her up and then placed soft kisses on her forehead. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled.

"Zayn, what are you doing?" she asked sitting up a little.

"I just came to check on you." I say smiling.

"That's very sweet, thank you." she said smiling.

"No thanks needed, I'll leave you to get some sleep." I said getting up.

"Wait no, I want your company." she says calling me back.

"Okay." She scooted over and patted the seat next to her so I could sit down. She leaned on my shoulder and I held her waist.

"Do you ever wish you could go back in time?" she asked with her eyes closed.

"All the time love." I say smiling at her even though she can't see me.

"If you could, what memory or day would you go back to?" she asked now looking at me.

"The day we first met." I say looking into her eyes.

"Why?" she asks looking down.

I was still looking at her. I was mesmerized that I didn't want to look away. "Because that's when I met the-"

"Oh my gosh, what's happening?! Zayn!" she said cutting me off screaming

"Ally, calm down. We're fine." I said hugging her.

"Zayn I'm scared, this is like an earthquake in the air. You know how I feel about earthquakes." she says freaking out.

"Ally look at me, breathe." I said trying to calm her down about the turbulence.

"I am, but I'm shaking Zayn." she says as a tear rolled down her face.

"Close your eyes, and think about your happy place. Wherever you are there are no earthquakes and your fine." I said as she leaned into me. The turbulence stopped and she peaked her eye open which I thought was so adorable.

"You feel better now." I said smiling.

"Yeah, thank you." she said returning the smile.

"No problem, I should go back up to the front." I say getting up and walking out of the door. I only left because I almost told Ally she was the love of my life, but that would be wrong. I know she has a boyfriend and I don't know why I keep looking out for him, but what if she won't be happy with me? What if she's happier with him?

"Okay I'm coming." she said getting up and waddling over to her seat beside me because she was covered in blankets. After that turbulence, I doubt she'd still want to be back there alone.

"Finally you guys come back up here." Louis says. Ally just sticks her tongue out at him.

"Prepare for landing." The pilot said over the intercom. I was so excited to surprise Ally. We landed and packed our luggage onto the car and the driver knew where to take us. I told Ally she couldn't look out the window because that would give away the surprise. We arrived to her house and everyone got out the car. Ally and I were the last ones. She seen her house and immediately covered her face. There were tears in her eyes and she just hugged me.

"I love you." she says snuggling into me.

"I love you too." I said whispering that in her ear.

"Oh my gosh." her mom said opening the door. I didn't tell Karen we were coming either.

"Mom!" Ally says running to give her a hug.

"I missed you so much." Her mom says hugging her so tight.

"I missed you so much too." she said walking in the house. I was the last one to walk in the house and it still had that same smell.

I just watched how they caught up and so did the rest of the boys. Karen turns around and mentally face palms herself.

"Where are my manners? I'm so sorry." she says coming to give us all hugs.

"You must be Samantha. Your so pretty." Karen says to Sam.

"Aw thanks, so are you." Sam says giving her a hug.

"I know all of you. Liam, Niall, Harry, Louis, and oh my gosh Zaynnn!" she says squeezing me tight.

"Hi mom." I say laughing.

"I missed you, how's Trish?" she asked smiling.

"She's great." I say smiling.

"Oh I'm glad. Ally why don't you go say hello to your father. You guys make yourselves at home." Karen tell us. I was about to walk into the living room when she stops me.

"Have you told her yet?" she asked hoping I did.

"Nope, I almost did today." I say and she had the biggest smile on her face.

"I know she feels the same way, I just know it." she says cheesing.

"I don't know, she has a boyfriend now." I said sighing.

"But she never told me-"

"They just started dating." I say grabbing a water out of the fridge.

"Go up to the treehouse and I'll send her up to you." I just nodded and followed directions.