15

Harry and I went upstairs. I didn't cry, but I didn't smile either. I was a zombie. I had no life in me. There was so much for me to say, but not to him. I went in the room and was about to close the door when Harry stood in the doorway.

"Why don't you come in my room? Let's talk." he said convincing me. I really did want to talk to someone. Like a therapist. Harry will be my therapist for the day.

"Okay sure." I said following him to his room. I shut the door and sat down on the bed while he sat in his chair.

"What's really bothering you?" Why were you crying today?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"I don't know exactly, I think I'm just jealous." I said honestly. I can't help the way I feel about him and these feelings just won't go away.

"How do you feel? he asked smiling. Harry is the best, he's listening to me and I couldn't ask for a better friend.

"Torn." I said as we both laughed.

"Great word choice. You have a really beautiful smile and you shouldn't let Zayn make you stop smiling. I'm not going to lie to you, he likes that girl. But he might not be the one for you and then again he could be. But don't put you dating life on hold for him and feel miserable when you see him dating other people. At the end, he'll find his way through the dark and come back to you." Harry said getting up and giving me another hug.

"Thank you, Harry. Your amazing." I said sniffling.

"Nah, I'm just Harry." he said laughing.

"Oh and Harry." I said turning around from my stride to his bedroom door.

"Yeah?" he asked looking at me.

"Please don't tell Zayn." I said smiling.

"Not in a million years." he said smiling back.

Zayn

I had to make a quick stop at home and grab something. I was just about to get out the car when I see Harry hug a girl. Maybe that's the girl he was on Face Time with. I told Emma I would be right back. I walk to the elevator and see Harry and that girl again. I seen a glimpse of her face and I froze. My body was numb and I had no feeling. Why was she in his arms, she should be in mine. I'm the one that loves her. No one could ever compare to her. Not even Emma.

Oh shit Emma. I don't want to be rude, I'll talk to Ally later I guess. This sucks because as much as I want to be with Ally, I have Em in the car. I grab my car charger and head back down to the car.

"Oh hey Zayn, where ya headed?" Niall asked.

"Oh just going out with a friend." I said honestly.

"Okay well don't forget about the friends you already have." He said smiling and turning on the TV.

"I won't. Later." I said shutting the door. That was weird, it was as if he was trying to warn me. When I got back in the car Emma was on the phone. She quickly hung up and she seemed pretty annoyed.

"I'm sorry Zayn, but I actually have to go home." she said apologizing. You see this is what I mean by innocent.

"Its fine, don't worry about it." She told the driver her address and we headed to her house. I was actually kind of relieved. I mean I did want to hang out with her, but I want to talk to Ally. She's my main priority. She's been my main priority since I could remember.

Ally

All I could think about was how Zayn was with that girl. I mean can I even compete with her. I don't even want to try. I say I think its best if we stay friends, but its so hard not to think about him. Its weird having a best friend for so long and your in love with them, but you can't tell them and to top it all off you sleep in the same bed. Could my life get anymore complicated? I mean all this on top of school plus we go on tour in less than two weeks. I mentally groan about to get a headache.

Sam plops down the bed and looks up at the ceiling like I am. Sometimes I wonder how we ended up being close so fast. She has grown to become like a sister to me.

"I'm sorry." she said breaking the silence.

"For what? You didn't do anything, or did you?" I asked looking at her.

"No, I'm just sorry that your going through all of this." she said looking back at me. I couldn't help but think I'm sorry for myself. Why am I putting myself through all of this.

"Do you think I'm pathetic?" I asked closing my eyes.

"No, but your wasting time. If he's out with who knows, you should be going out to." she said smiling.

"Have you been hanging out with Harry lately?" I asked and her eyes widened.

"No, why?" She asked shocked.

"No reason." I said changing the subject.

"Anyways, you blew off a date with Nathan and he's really attractive. I don't why you just don't-"

"Fine. I'll talk to him." I said cutting her off.

"Good, now cheer up and let's go get some snacks and pig out while watching Bride Wars." she said running down stairs. What am I going to do with her?

We put in the movie and popped popcorn. I heard the door close as I was bringing the popcorn in then living room. I seen Zayn looking smoking hot. I can't look at him right now. Its not right to my heart. I set the popcorn on the table and sat down on the couch.

"Ally can I talk to you upstairs for a minute?" Zayn asked taking off his jacket exposing his tattoos.

"Umm sure." I said looking at Sam. She waved me off to go and I smiled at her. I went upstairs and Zayn was right behind me. He closed the door.

"So what's up?" I asked sitting on the bed. I want expecting him to talk to me. I mean we haven't really been that close lately. We used to be inseparable and now everything has changed. I don't want our relationship to be ruined because I have feelings for him.

"I seen you in Harry's arms today and I just wanted to check on you." He said sitting beside me. Was he jealous? He can't be jealous. It's Harry for crying out loud. They're best friends.

"Yeah, he was just there and I was just talking to him." I said fumbling with my fingers.

"Well what's bothering you, I'm here now." He said looking at me. Tell him the truth or lie. Truth or lie. Cmon Alyssa, its not that hard.

"Its not the same. We used to be so close and now I feel like we barely see each other." I said. That was the truth, but not the complete truth.

"Ally, I'm so-" His phone started ringing. "Hey Em, is everything okay?" Every time I try its never good enough. Maybe I should just give up. He clearly likes her and I have school tomorrow. I don't need all this on my plate. "Well talk later." he says and I just nod and walk out the room while closing the door behind me. Back to drawing board I guess.