20

I woke up not even realizing I fell asleep. My phone was completely dead and Zayn was nowhere to be found in our room. I went to wash my face in the bathroom and I fixed my hair before going downstairs. I slicked my hair back into a ponytail and I guess it looked a little presentable so I shut the light off and headed downstairs for a snack. I seen everyone downstairs playing a game. I wasn't really in the mood so I scooped me some ice cream in a bowl and ate it on the stool in the kitchen. I didn't feel like talking to anyone at all. I just wanted to be alone. I take my ice cream and head upstairs.

I plopped down on the bed and turn on the TV. Sam barges in my room with the biggest smile on her face I have ever seen. Okay I lied, she's the only person I want to talk to.

"What's up?" I ask so confused as to why she looks like she just won the lottery.

"Nathan." was all she said.

"Yeah, what about him?" I asked still confused.

"He's downstairs waiting for you in the living room on the couch." she said and my jaw instantly dropped.

"What?" I ask one more time for reassurance.

"Get dressed." was all she said while walking over to my closet. "Here wear this." she said handing me a dress and a cardigan with boots. I hurried and slipped that on. I put on earrings and sprayed dry shampoo in my hair and I let it be messy.

"You look HOT!" Sam said clapping.

"Thanks." I say opening the door. I walked downstairs and everybody's heads turned. Even Zayns did. They all stared as I walked over to Nathan.

"Hey Ally, you look beautiful." he said giving me a hug.

"Thanks, how did you even know where to find me?" I asked a little skeptical.

"Well, Samantha told me." he said cheesing. I turn around to look at Sam and she smiles and waves.

"Okay we'll you wanna go grab a bite to eat?" I say looking up at him.

"Lets go." he said holding his hand out. I accepted and placed mine in his. We walked out the door and I heard something, but I ignored it. Nathan was so dreamy, I could just get lost in his eyes and he opened the door for me. He was such a gentlemen. I guess Zayn was perfectly fine with this so why wouldn't I be?

Zayn

We were all playing monopoly when we hear the doorbell followed by a knock. Niall goes and opens the door. Everyone was here so we were all confused on who it could be. He steps in with a white t shirt and blue jeans with a scarf and green jacket.

"Hi, is Ally here?" he asked. Sam whipped her head in his direction and got up.

"Hey Nathan, let me go upstairs and get Ally." she said running upstairs. I thought they weren't going out til Friday. I checked my phone and it said today was Tuesday. I thought I was crazy for a second. He just awkwardly stands there waiting for Ally and Liam looks over in his direction.

"Hey man, why don't you sit down?" he offered.

"Thanks, what's your name?" he asked Liam as he took a seat opposite from me.

"Oh sorry mate, I'm Liam, this is Louis, Harry, Niall, and Zayn." he said as Nathans eyes landed on me. I immediately look away. He nodded his head as everyone greeted him including me. I hear the bedroom door open and Sam walks out first and then comes Ally. She looked stunning that I couldn't keep my mouth closed. She always looks beautiful whether trying or not.

"Hey Ally, you look beautiful." he said giving me a hug.

"Thanks, how did you even know where to find me?" she asked as her eyebrows furrowed.