52

Zayn

We arrive at the same arena where Paisley kissed me at and I'm so nervous for tonight. Are the fans going to hate me? Do they hate me already? I'll shoot out a tweet and see what they're responses are.

Tweet: Who's excited for tonight's show?!

It wasn't even a second before I got a thousand retweets. So many commented "I love you Zayn", "I wanna have your baby", and some even said "How are you and Ally?" I really appreciate the fans for asking, they're like family to me.

"Hey mate, you okay?" Harry asks.

"Yeah just a little nervous for tonight." I said truthfully.

"Your gonna kill it man, and really nice painting of Ally by the way. Sorry I didn't get a chance to tell you that earlier, I had to take care of some business." he said patting my shoulder.

"Everything okay?" I asked confused.

"Yeah everything's fine." he said sounding certain.

"Okay lads, let's start with Little Things." Dave our vocalist says.

Ally

We pull up to the nearest Starbucks where we told Paisley to meet us and we can see her sitting there drinking a coffee. Sam parks the car and says, "Okay let's do this." We walk over to her and sit down getting straight to the point.

"What the hell Paisley?" I asked getting furious.

"I know I know, but you don't understand. Ally I tried to tell you a while ago, it's Jared." she said looking around and talking low.

"What?" I asked confused.

"He's been threatening me. If I don't harass you, he'll kill me and my family." she said crying. Sam felt sorry for her while I was confused.

"How do I know your telling the truth?" I asked not believing her. She's a liar, she'll make up anything. She pulls out her phone and shows me the text message and I know for a fact that's Jared's number.

"Oh my gosh, we have to go to the police." I said getting up.

"No!" Paisley yells. "I can't."

"Why not?" I ask confused.

"He told me if I tell the police, my little sister is dead." she says crying even more.

"Okay Paisley, I understand why your doing this now, but can't you just pretend to harass me? Like you could just act like you did something, but you didn't." I asked not wanting to be harassed at all.

"I'll try, but Jared might find out." she said wiping away her tears.

"Let's hope he doesn't." I say smiling and grabbing her hand. She looks at Sam who is crying as much as Paisley was.

"I'm sorry, I don't believe we've met." Paisley says smiling.

"Oh sorry, I'm Samantha." Sam says getting up to give her a hug as Paisley was going in for a hand shake.

"She's a hugger." I say to Paisley and she just nods.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Samantha." she says smiling.

"Same to you Paisley." Sam says.

"So how did this whole Jared controlling you game start?" I ask wanting to get to the bottom of this.