31

We get back to the flat and all that shopping made me really exhausted. We went to two dress shops and one shoe store. We spent so much time in those stores and now I just need to take a nap. No one was downstairs, so I just head upstairs and lay down in the bed.

"Oh I didn't know you were back." Zayn says coming out the bathroom.

"Oh yeah, I'm just really tired." I say turning over to face him.

"Okay, I'll leave you alone." he said about to get out the room.

"You don't have to leave, I actually would like some company." I say smiling.

Zayn

I turn back around smiling and go sit on the bed. She smiled and tucked herself away under the covers.

"Well how was your day?" I say sitting back.

"Exhausting, we went to two dress shops and one shoe shop. I'm dead." she says giggling.

"Any success?" I ask confused if they purchased anything.

"Yeah, she's going to look beautiful, no more like gorgeous." she says grinning. She was really excited.

"Niall seems really nervous." I say chuckling.

"So is Sam." she says smiling. Her phone started to ring and she turned over. She answered it and sat up.

"Oh hey Nathan." was all I heard her say and I did not want to be in here listening to her phone conversation while she was talking to Nathan. I was walking to the door and I grabbed my phone off the dresser.

"Hold on, thanks for keeping me company Zayn." she says smiling.

"No problem love." I say closing the door behind me. I went downstairs and seen Liam and Louis downstairs playing FIFA. I was definitely playing the winner, but until then I was keeping score.

Ally

I was getting ready to go meet Nathan. I changed my outfit and and curled my hair and applied more makeup to my face. I did get a little rest, but not much. He said he wanted to tell me bye before we went on tour. That reminds me I need to finish packing. I'll do that when I come back, I just gotta remember. I changed into a gray dress with black leggings. I slipped on knee socks and scrunched them down with black combat boots. It's winter time so I thought I'd dress for the occasion. I did my hair and placed a black beanie on my head with a cream colored scarf to match my knee high socks. I finished my makeup and grabbed my cardigan. I grabbed my necessities and headed downstairs.

"Ooh, fancy where ya headed love?" Louis asked me as I grabbed my purse.

"Just going to meet Nathan before we go on tour." I say smiling.

"Have fun." Liam says.

"Thanks." I say walking out the door. I head down the elevator waiting for the doors to open on the first floor. When the elevator doors do open I spot Nathan with a bouquet of flowers, red roses to be exact.

"You look stunning, here I got these for you." he said kissing me on the cheek.

"Thanks, so where are we going?" I asked smiling.

"I thought we could go to the movies." he says cheesing.

"You got it dude." I say laughing. He looked totally confused.

"What?" he said chuckling.

"Ya know Michelle Tanner, Full House?" I said trying to give him hints.

"Doesn't ring a bell love." he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Its okay, lets go." I said as we left the flat and were going to the movies. No paps were outside, thank god. They can be really aggressive and vulgar. I honestly don't like them.