38

Sam

I was laying on Niall's chest as the concert came to an end. I was on cloud 9 right now and I was loving it. I remember when I was younger I always wanted to go to their concert, but my parents never had enough money so I just stopped asking and I stopped checking to see when they would be in a city near me. The lights came back on and I grabbed my little purse that I brought with me. I probably look so ugly from crying in the beginning of the concert. Niall and I walked out of the arena hand in hand, but he stopped me right outside the door. He pulled me back to him and I just smiled in return.

"Did you like the concert?" he asked me smirking.

"No, I hated it." I said crossing my arms across my chest.

"Shut up, you loved it." he says unfolding my arms and kissing my cheek.

"Only because it was my favorite band ever." I said connecting my lips with his. "Niall you didn't have to do this, I mean that's a lot, don't you think?" I asked him as he just hugged me from my waist.

"Not at all love, don't worry." he said kissing my forehead. We were so caught up in our own world, that we didn't see the fans swarm around us and they were taking pictures and videos and they wanted autographs. Some fans took pictures with me and some wanted me to just take pictures with them and Niall. We took care of the fans and then we left to go back home. I laid on Niall's chest snuggled into him. I didn't realize I fell asleep until he woke me up to let me know we were back home. I honestly didn't want to move, but I got out of the car and went inside. Everyone was in their rooms except Louis. He was on the phone with some girl. Niall and I went to the room and I started to slip off my shoes and jacket. I normally sleep in my pajamas, but Niall insist that since we're a couple now that I should sleep in one of his long t-shirts. I stripped down to my underwear and bra as Niall was in the bathroom and I went to put his t-shirt on. It wasn't that big on me, but it definitely wasn't my size. I turned around to go to the bathroom to see Niall leaning out the door staring at me.

"Were you watching me the whole time?" I asked walking past him into the bathroom.

"Well, of course." he said sounding like a girl from mean girls.

"Pervert." I said before we started brushing our teeth. We finished brushing our teeth and it was time for me to take off my makeup. He took off his t shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers and I looked. I mean who's not going to look.

"Pervert." he says laughing. I just laughed along with him. I threw my dirty makeup wipes away and put my hair into a messy high bun. I didn't feel like brushing it or anything so I just let it be. Niall stepped so close to me that my butt was pressed against the sink. His eyes were just staring in mine and his fingers touched my cheek as his lips came in contact with me. He picked me up and I was now sitting on the bathroom counter. My fingers were roaming all through his hair and my legs were wrapped around him and he lifted me up to take me to the bed. He kissed me one last time before leaving the room. I just laughed not being be able to control it when he came back in the room with lasagna on a plate.

"Is it good?" I asked crawling over to him.

"Mhm." he said with a mouthful.

"Mhmmm I bet I taste better." I said laughing right after I said that. He had the most serious look on his face.

"It's not nice to tease people." he said crossing his arms and setting his plate on the nightstand. I then straddled him and he placed his hands on my hips as I just played with his hair. "What's your biggest fear?" he asked me causing my eyes to land on his.

Spaces Between Usजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें