51

Zayn

I woke up the next morning with Ally sound asleep next to me. I woke up too early so I decided to go downstairs. I seen that the clock read 4am so I decided to go into my studio and paint. Yes, I have a studio at Karen's house. It was more of her idea than mine. I decided to paint something that keeps me going in life and that's Ally. I drew the outline of her face and hair and then added the main details. I mixed colors and started going from there. I was so focused that I lost track of time and it was now 10am and I hear everyone talking.

"Zayn?" Ally said knocking on the door that was already semi open.

"Yeah." I said replying.

"Breakfast is ready, what are you painting?" she asked before taking a look.

"See for yourself love." I said smirking. She walked over and saw herself and her expression was priceless. I wish I could've captured that moment.

"Zayn, that's me?" she said confused.

"Yeah, you mean so much to me Ally and I would never intentionally hurt you. I'm so sorry for the pain I have caused you, you don't deserve that.-" I said grabbing her hand.

"Zayn-" she said before I cut her off.

"Ally please let me finish." I paused before I continued to speak. "You don't deserve me. You have no idea how many nights I have dreamt of having you be so much more than just a best friend. I love you so much. I'm so in love with you. I thank god everyday for blessing me with you. Ally you mean the world to me. There is nothing that I won't do for you. I just wanted you to know that I love you." I said wiping the tears away from my eyes and hers.

"Can I speak now?" she said laughing.

"Yes." I said laughing.

"Zayn I'm so madly in love with you and this painting is amazing. Thank you, I love you." she says kissing me and hugging me.

"Are you ready to eat?" she asks.

"Starving." I said laughing.

Ally

We walk into the kitchen and everyone looks at us. Zayn and I just go and make our plates. We sit down at the table and all eyes are still on us.

"Have you guys been crying?" Louis asks breaking the silence.

"Oh yeah no big deal." Zayn says nonchalantly, but smiling at me. I smile back of course.

"Are you two sure everything is okay?" Karen asks us.

"Yeah." We say simultaneously.

"No, something is going on." Niall says.

"Okay, follow me." Zayn says. We all go into his art studio and he shows everyone the painting of me. I loooovveee him.

"Oh my goodness, this is stunning!" mom says tearing up.

"Oh mom, don't cry." Zayn says hugging her.

"I can't help it, I just knew you two were made for each other." she says smiling. We all hear someone whimpering in the corner and we turn and see Sam balling her eyes out.