9

I sat down on the couch and pulled my knees up to my chin. Louis was up drawing something that looked like a monster with a mask on. I couldn't even tell what it was. I don't think anyone could.

"Oh, spiderman on steroids." Niall says and Louis nods rapidly.

"I would've never guessed that." I say as everyone makes their own jokes.

"NIALL'S TURN!" Louis yells to the top of his lungs. Niall started out with this building.

"Nando's." Harry simply said.

"Awe, I didn't get to finish." Niall said pouting and sitting by me.

"It's okay my little Irish friend." I said rubbing his head.

He scoffed, "I'm not a dog."

Harry was thinking of what to draw when Sam came in with her hands full.

"Okay guys here are the snacks." she said setting them down.

She had juice and water with chips and popcorn, but don't forget the candy. Niall definitely won't, I thought laughing. She sat on the floor and he sat beside her. They were so cute. Harry couldn't think of anything, so we took a break. I know a break and barely two people went. Know that emphasize the word barely on Niall's turn.

"Can I please all the members of One direction in the kitchen please." I said standing up. I could've just said all the boys, but I think my original sentence was better.

"What's up Ally?" Zayn asked first. Everyone had these confused looks on their faces.

"How do you guys feel about Sammy in there?" I asked biting my lip of nervousness. It only takes one person to say no and that ruins my whole plan.

"She's great, we all love her." Liam says. I nod my head smiling. Niall was looking down with his hands in his pockets.

"And you Niall?" I asked smirking. He looked up caught of guard.

"O-oh what Liam said." he said smiling.

"Okay good because I was wondering how you guys felt if I asked her to move in. I know it's not really my place, but she lives right down the hall and she comes over everyday and she spends-"

"Ally, it's fine. She can besides like you said she's over here everyday." Louis says with his mouth full of chips. Everyone nods. "Okay, I can't wait to tell her the good news." I say cheesing like crazy. We all walk back in the living room. "Sam, how would feel about living here with us?" I ask as everyone smiles. "I'D LOVE TO! wait, but I don't wanna be a burden." she says shaking her head. Nialls smile fades away. "Samantha Stone, you're here every day, your definitely not a burden." I say with the rest of the boys aggreeing. "I don't know, are you guys sure?" she asks. "YES!" We all scream at her. "Okay." she says. I run over to her and we start screaming and jumping on the couch. The boys just watch us like were crazy. We composed ourselves and sat down smiling at them as they laughed at us. We decided to stop he game because everyone was tired. Everyone went upstairs while Sam and I agreed to clean up the mess.

"So how are your feelings for Zayn?" she says jumping the gun.

I knew I loved him. He's my best friend, but being more than best friends scares me. Simply because I can't lose him.

"My feelings for him shouldn't matter right now. It's not the right time." I say putting drinks in the refrigerator. She looked at me as if what I was saying was nonsense.

"Well he doesn't think that. I seen his reply to what that fan tweeted." she says smiling a genuine sincere smile.

"That doesn't mean anything though, I just think Zayn and I should just remain best friends for now." I say nodding my head trying to make myself believe what I was saying was true.

"I get it, you don't want to ruin what you have now." I nod confirming her statement.

"What about you and Niall, you guys aren't best friends." I say smirking as she rolls her eyes, but couldn't help the smile that was creeping on her face.

"Niall and I are taking things slow, I don't want to rush into anything." she says cleaning the table off.

"Okay, but I can totally see you guys together." I say cheesing then sticking my tongue out at her. She laughed and turned out the kitchen light. We both headed upstairs.

Zayn

I went upstairs while Sam and Ally decided to clean up the mess. I told them they didn't have to do that, but of course they disagreed with me. I was now lying in bed waiting for Ally. I had to use the bathroom so I went in my bathroom only to see were out of tissue. I walked out my room to the hallway closet and got a roll. I heard Sam and Ally talking, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. Probably just talking about girly stuff. I grab the roll and head back to the bathroom. I went to go lay back down and make myself comfortable when the door opens revealing an exhausted looking Ally. She hopped in bed beside me and had her back to my chest.

"You know you didn't have to do that right?" I asked her wrapping my arms around her.

"Yes, but I wanted to." she says shifting a little bit. There was a long silence that I closed my eyes and was about to go to sleep.

"Zayn?" she asks. I guess making sure I was still awake.

"Mhm." I said as my eyes were still closed. She turned to face me. I opened my eyes to see her looking up at me.

"Goodnight." she says kissing my cheek. I was taken a bit back, but smiled looking down on her.

"Night love." I said kissing her forehead watching her smile. That was the last ting I remember before falling asleep.

Next Morning

Ally

I woke up the next morning ready to go to school. I've never really been the type to hate school. I mean what can I say, braniac over here. I just know I worked my ass off to get into college and I'm not going to just throw it away. I got in the shower and did my normal routine. I then got dressed and took care of my personal hygiene. I came out the bathroom and seen Zayn cuddled up under the covers like he was cold. I closed the window and walked back over to the bed. I slip on my shoes and grab my backpack when I hear shifting of covers.

"Ally?" Zayn asks worried. His morning voice is driving me crazy. I bit my lip and walk back over to the bed

"Yes Zayn." I say sitting besides him. He smiles and licks his lips. Ally control yourself, get a fucking grip. He probably doesn't even like you. I mean your nothing compared to Olivia. She's way taller and her hair is longer. She has a nice smile and pretty eyes. You have none of that.

"Have a good day." he said laying back down. I smiled and got up.

"Thanks, I'll see you later." I said walking out and closing the door behind me. I went downstairs and left for school. Samantha didn't sleep over this time, so its just me in the car today. I can't wait until she moves in. The boys are going to wish I moved in her place with her, I think laughing to myself.