14

Louis POV

"C'mon Stella pull yourself together!" I yelled at the TV. She must be having an off day. I forgive her. They show the crowd booing her and I jump into defense mode. "Leave her alone, its just a bad day you turds!" I shove some popcorn in my mouth and flip through channels because I can't stand to see Stella lose.

"Hey Louis." Ally says walking in. She's so beautiful, but I know Zayns in love with her.

"Hey Ally, what's up? Have you noticed how poorly Stellas been playing to?" I say as my eyes widened.

"Who?" she asked giggling.

"Never mind, forget I said that. So what's up?" I say realizing maybe I'm the only sane one in the house.

"I was wondering if I could talk to you." she said sitting on my bed.

"Yeah sure." I say opening the conversation.

"Well you see I have this friend and she likes this boy-"

"Ooooh juicy, okay keep going." I say cutting her off.

"She likes him, but she doesn't think he likes her back and she thinks he's dating another girl."

"Ouch, well first she should tell him how she feels, but she also doesn't want to be a home wrecker. This is tricky. I say the best thing to do is for her to play it by ear. Just wait until she comes to you with more information, cause you said she thinks he's dating someone else and she doesn't really know." I say trying to give her my best answer.

"Yeah your right, I wouldn't want her to jump to conclusions." She said about to walk out the room.

"You wanna go somewhere, I'm bored in this house all day." I said getting up as well.

"Yeah sure, where exactly?" She asked confused.

"I don't care, you can pick." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay, I really want ice cream." she said smiling.

"YOU SCREAM, I SCREAM, WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREEEAAMMM!" I yell really loudly.

"Did I hear ice cream?" Harry sticks his head in the door. I'm surprised that wasn't Niall.

"Yes, wanna come?" Ally said opening my car to Hazza.

"Is that even a question, let me go get my jacket." he says running to his room. Ally goes and gets her phone as I go downstairs. I grab a bottle of water from the kitchen and take a sip. Ally comes down first then Harry with Liam.

"Let me guess Liam, you want ice cream to." I said grabbing my keys off the coffee table.

"Just the thought of it makes my mouth water." he says looking into space.

"Okay let's go." I said walking out the door. I texted Paul to meet us there just in case it gets out of hand.

Ally POV

I was so excited to get ice cream, especially with 3/5 of one direction. Louis was driving while Liam yelled shot gun, so Harry and I were in the back seat playing games on our phone.

We arrived to the ice cream place. It was a little ways from the house, but supposedly they had the best ice cream flavors. Harry recommended it to everyone and I mean why not? You would be crazy if you said no. I stopped playing the game and logged onto Twitter. I see Zayn tweeted and didn't even bother checking the full tweet.

We walked inside the ice cream shop and I ordered cookies n cream, while the boys ordered their orders. We sat down and waited for our ice cream to be served. I started rubbing my arms to heat myself up.