40

Louis

I've been talking to this girl from London for like a day now. I didn't have no intentions on meeting a girl. It's just sort of kind of happened. She's beautiful, funny, and really smart. I was texting her earlier, but she never responded so I just assumed she was busy.

Zayn

I was completely surprised when Nathan showed up at Karen's door all the way from London. In all honesty, I'm not even mad at him. If I fell in love with Ally all over again, I would follow her wherever she went. Ally is the type of girl I've always dreamed about. Smart, funny, gorgeous, beautiful smile, childhood friend, and lover of everyone and everything. She's not just some girl you meet walking down the street, she's the girl you feel butterflies for and want to marry right when you lay eyes on her. I do plan on marrying her soon, but not just yet. I went upstairs and started getting ready for our show tonight. I was so pumped that I was going to take extra time doing my hair today, the fans don't know what they're in for. I closed the bathroom door and got in the shower.

Ally

Zayn and I came back into the house and he went upstairs to start getting ready for the show. My mom was almost done making breakfast and I think the boys were still sleeping. I went upstairs and I was bored so I found myself walking into Harry's room. I opened the door and he was shirtless with his waist under the cover and he was sound asleep. I tiptoed over to him trying to be careful that I don't make any noise.

"Harry?" I whispered standing over him. He didn't move, he just kept sleeping.

"Harry?!" I whisper yelled trying to get his attention. He didn't move or so I thought, I looked down to think about how I was going to wake him up. I didn't want to shake him because I know some people get frightened in their sleep and something really bad could happen. I look back up and I see something had stood up that wasn't up before. I tiptoed so fast trying to leave without making any noise and I closed the door immediately behind me.

"Hey Ally, were you just in Harry's room?" Liam asks me coming out of the bathroom.

"No, but I think breakfast is ready." I say running down the stairs.

Liam

That was really weird. She clearly just lied to my face and I don't know why. I never lied to her, so she shouldn't lie to me. I quietly opened Harry's door and he had a huge erection. My eyes were about to pop out of my head and I hurried and closed his door. I can't believe Ally cheated on Zayn with Harry, how could she do that to Zayn. I have to tell Zayn about this, but I'm not sure how. I mean the last thing I want is to ruin Ally and Zayn's relationship or have Harry and Zayn not speak to each other. This is bad, really bad. I just went back into my room so I can start getting ready for the show tonight, we didn't have to do much but shower and freshen up because they have our clothes already in our dressing room and our hair stylist will be there also, but knowing Zayn he's going to spend hours doing his own hair. That guy doesn't know when to quit.

Ally

That was close, I mean Liam almost found out I saw what I saw. I didn't mean to see it, but it just kind of happened. He was probably dreaming about the girl he was on FaceTime with, but I didn't need to know that. I'm so stupid, why did I have to go in the room. Next time, how about not going into people's room that are not yours when their sleeping.

"What's on your mind honey?" My mom came over to me at the table and brought me a plate of food.

"Oh nothing important, just a little hungry." I say giving a small smile.

"Really? Well here's your food, I hope you enjoy it." she says smiling and going back into the kitchen. It's like mom lives in the kitchen, she always in there, mainly because she loves to cook.

"Thanks." I say taking a bite of the eggs. I ate some of it, but not a lot. I don't really have much of an appetite anymore. I went upstairs and Zayn was still in the bathroom. I just laid down in bed and sighed. I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications. I scrolled through so many in twitter and even liked some, the fans really like me and I'm so happy they do. Well most of them. I scroll all the way down and I get a text message from a random number. How does this person have my number? I'm so clueless as to who this is.

I click the message and it reads:

Message: hey ally, long time no talk huh? I'm not sure if you know who this is or if you even want to talk to me but I miss you a lot and I know your in town and I hope we can catch up, I'm really sorry about what happened and if you could find it in your heart to give me a second chance, that'd be great.
                 - paisley

Oh my gosh, paisley? I thought I would never hear from her again. I can't believe this. I honestly miss her so much but after she slept with Jared, I couldn't live with myself. Zayn hates her, but maybe she really does mean it, I have to meet up with her. I don't respond right now, I just set my phone back down and Zayn comes out the bathroom.

"Hey love, you feel better?" he asks plopping down on the bed beside me.

"Yeah, just checking notifications." I said trying not to think about what happened earlier. If I tell him, he's going to be mad, if I don't tell him he's going to be mad.

"I'm going downstairs to eat breakfast, did you eat already?" he said grabbing my hand and kissing it. The butterflies, dragons, and doves were all lose in my stomach, swarming everywhere.

"Yeah, but I wasn't that hungry." I say forcing a smile.

"Is everything okay? What's on your mind?" he asks a little concerned. Oh you don't want to know what's on my mind, at least not right now. I think mentally face palming myself.

"Oh nothing, just think I'm going to watch some TV." I said lying, I am the worst best friend/ girl- what are we? We don't even have a label, I mean we're more than best friends, but less than boyfriend and girlfriend. I'm so confused. He just nods and goes downstairs. I turn the TV on and sigh thinking how am I going to get out of this situation?