44

Zayn

"Okay showtime boys, are you ready?" Susan asks us while drinking some water.

"Ready as we'll ever be." Niall said smiling. We could hear the fans coming in and taking their seats. Soon enough the whole arena was filled with raging teenage hormones that were ready to cry, faint, and most importantly scream.

"Liam are you okay?" Louis asks him. I hadn't even noticed something was wrong, that's how quiet he was, but then again Liam has always been the quiet one out of the bunch.

"Yeah, nothing can ruin my energy." he said looking at Harry, but Harry was too busy on his phone to even notice.

"Okay boys your on in 5." Susan said as we counted down the seconds. This is the day that would change history for Midnight Memories. We were so pumped and we heard the countdown in our ear pieces.

5

4

3

2

1

Showtime. The curtain lifted revealing all of the fans and they went crazy. Our opening song was Best Song Ever and Harry began to sing the lyrics and the fans lost it. Every single one was singing along while screaming and crying. This was incredible.

"And we danced all night to the best song ever

We knew every line, now I can't remember

How it goes, but I know

That I won't forget her cause we danced all night to the best song ever." All of us sang and this feeling was indescribable. I turn my head to see Ally and Sam crying while singing. It was as if they were in their own world. I can't wait to go mess with Ally when we have our outfit change. I faced the fans again and I seen a poster that read,

"We love you Zayn, please marry me." I just pointed and waved to the people holding it. They were jumping up and down shaking the poster and full on balling their eyes out. We finished Best Song Ever and we all started to sing,

"If this room was burning

I wouldn't even notice

Cause you've been taking up my mind

With your little white lies

Little white lies."

Liam started his verse and I seen Louis with a water bottle and poured it all over Liam. We all started laughing including the fans because Liam's facial expression was priceless. This just makes me realize how much I missed being on tour. My verse had started and I sang,

"I know you want it

I know you feel it too

Let's stop pretending

That you don't know and I don't know just what we came to do."

Ally

Sam and I were singing and dancing. We didn't plan on crying, but it just kind of happened. I loved these songs because they tell a story whether happy or sad, I can't imagine any other place I'd rather be than here. I look into the audience and I see hundreds of fans, but I see one girl who stood out to me. Was that Paisley? And was she following me? She had to know I was going to be here because it's all over the tabloids that I go where Zayn goes. I'm pretty sure the paps already got their photo and turned it into lies.

"Hey Sam, you see the girl in the dark purple in the first row with her hair in a side braid?!" I kind of had to yell because it was really loud.

"Oh yeah, what about her?" she asked confused.

"I think that's Paisley." I said sighing.

"The girl from the mall earlier? Oh my gosh, is she following you?" She started to panic a little. Sam is never really calm in a bad situation. Like when Niall had burned her chocolate chip cookies, she called the police, and the fire department came and said nothing was wrong. No gas leaked, no fire, and no emergency, but when Sam called she said all those things to the police. We all laughed after they left, her face was hilarious.

"Yes and I'm not sure, what if she really likes One Direction like every other girl in the world." I said drinking some water.

"Ally this could be serious, we should call the police." She says grabbing her phone. You see what I mean.

"As serious as Niall burning your chocolate chip cookies." I said laughing and grabbing her phone. "We're not calling the police until something really happens, if something really happens." I said thinking back to when Paisley and I were friends. She was harmless, but who knows what she'll do now that she's been with Jared lately.

"Okay your right, I've called 911 too much in my life, they're probably going to start rejecting my calls." she says laughing.

"Yeah, if they haven't already." I said joining her in her pit of laughter.

Liam

We had so much fun singing on stage, but I kept thinking about how I'm going to tell Zayn. I don't want him to do something he'll regret. I know he really loves Ally, but I know once he finds out he's going to break up with her and probably not talk to her for a while. Then there's Harry whose one of Zayns best mates, and I don't want their friendship to be ruined.

"Los Angeles We Love You!!" Louis yells into the microphone as we're about to sing teenage dirtbag. I always loved this song, Zayn started the song looking at the audience and waving. The fans waved back and blew kisses. I looked over the crowd and I thought I seen my girlfriend. I looked closer and realized that is Danielle, but she was with someone else.

~ Sorry for the short chapter guys, normally they're a bit longer, but I hope you like it!! ~ <3 <3 <3