23

Zayn

"What were you thinking?" Harry asked me. We were in my room talking about this whole argument that's my fault. I really regret yelling at her, she didn't deserve that. It was as if she was scared at me. She started crying and I hurt her really bad with my words.

"I wasn't thinking, that's why I acted that way. I'm so stupid. She'll never forgive me." I said with tears in my eyes.

"You called her a slut bro, that's really low. You can't be mad at her for going out with Nathan and he kissed her. You have to let her live her life to. She will forgive you, you guys are best friends, but you need to make up for it. Big time." he says shaking his head.

"I know, she even told me I could give her spot away on tour because she's not going." I say sighing. A tear rolled down my cheek. I feel like she's trying to walk out of my life.

"Your not going to give her spot away are you?" Harry asks looking over to me.

"No, I would never, but I have to convince her to change her mind." I say confidently.

"You can do it mate, just take things slow." he said exiting my room. I could try serenading her. I have the perfect song to sing to her. I just really need to fix this, somehow someway I will. And with those thoughts in my head I left the flat and was on my way to get Ally back.

Ally

Liam and I walk back in the flat and everyone is still on the couch watching TV.

"Feeling better, love?" Louis asks.

"Yeah, a little." I say showing a small smile.

"I knew you would, Liam has that affect on the ladies." Louis says laughing. I couldn't contain my laughter and Liam turned red.

"I'm going upstairs." Liam says walking up the steps.

"Noooo! Stay down here Li Li and watch movies with us." Louis yells.

"I'm pretty tired Lou." Liam says sighing.

"Ohhhh but Liam who will watch The Devil Wears Prada with me." Louis says fake crying.

"Okay okay, grow a pair Lou." Liam says sitting down. Everyone started laughing and I was exhausted so I went upstairs. I stripped off my jacket and laid down. I had a really bad headache and my throat was hurting a little. I've never been so upset with Zayn in my life. We shouldn't be fighting like this. I know he's mad, but were all those mean comments necessary? Maybe I really am dumb for not choosing Zayn over Nathan.

I hear my phone ring and I know its a text message. It said it was from Zayn and I really didn't want to read it, but I know what he said, he didn't mean it. I opened the message and it was an address.

To: Ally
From: Zayn

15234 Rosebery Ave, London England 90654

I didn't really understand what this was but I grabbed my jacket and headed downstairs.

"Where ya going now, love?" Harry asked.

"Zayn texted me this address, so I guess I should meet him there." I say sighing.

"Your going alone?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, I just think we need to talk things over." I say smiling.

"Have fun, and make up with one another." Liam said.

"Okay daddy direction." I said rolling my eyes and walking out the door.

Liam

As Ally left, everyone was laughing at me. I can't believe this.